Sponsored

Best caster camber plates

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Mustang GT, 19' Road Glide
When searching issues I had with my alignment I read literally over 100 pages. I came across a post where someone spoke about a certain caster camber plate where you could do camber then lock it in then caster etc for a more precise alignment. The ones some was talking about were very pricey but I thought they were great for dialing in caster camber.

When I had my 15’ I had maximum motorsports caster camber plates but they were harder to get a precise alignment.

I seen these https://hotpart.com/product/mustang...-ford-mustang-fully-adjustable-jm-products-2/

Is there any other companies that offer similar adjustability? I thought someone mentioned another company name but remember who it was.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Rebellion

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Competition Orange GT
Ideally you want an independent caster/camber adjustment. The cheapest one (that I've found) with this feature is the J&M, which I've bought but haven't installed. Other options are the ground control and vorshlag, I'm pretty sure they're the bee's knees but at great cost.

OP
OP
Ecoboosted

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ideally you want an independent caster/camber adjustment. The cheapest one (that I've found) with this feature is the J&M, which I've bought but haven't installed. Other options are the ground control and vorshlag, I'm pretty sure they're the bee's knees but at great cost.
I seem to have added J&M while you were posting lol.

Ok thanks I’ll look into them as well.

OP
OP
Ecoboosted

Ecoboosted

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
I have the Steeda plates, highly recommend them.

Sponsored

moarhorsepower

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I'm quite happy with the BMR plates. But I'm also a fan of BMR components in general.

whalesalad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
Bump to hear from folks who are not using Steeda plates. Mine are noisy now that the temperature has gone up and the engine bay is getting heat soaked. Will probably return to stock.

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
I have Maximum Motorsports and haven't had any issues with alignment or performance. I don't track my car so I dont know how helpful that is.

SteedaTech

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Q750
We have the Steeda Camber Plates on our HPDE and #20 car with outstanding results! Just over 2 degrees with standard strut mount opening and over 3.6 degrees neg camber with enlarging strut opening!
Fastest lap times on track this weekend at PBIR! Final testing was completed as well with our Road Race K-Member!
73F9B37E-76DF-4D5D-B95A-173F72D86937.jpeg

BmacIL

Enginerd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Guard GT Base, M/T
Vehicle Showcase
Bump to hear from folks who are not using Steeda plates. Mine are noisy now that the temperature has gone up and the engine bay is getting heat soaked. Will probably return to stock.
My BMRs have been good. I may change to something else in the future to get an independent camber adjustment.
Sponsored