Best '22 GT500 style wing for the money

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 black/tech/handling no ADM +$10K tax
I'm seriously thinking of buying a 2022 GT500 style wing (not carbon fiber) for installation on my 2019 Bullitt. I've read/watched a lot of this forum's posts/videos but get a lot of conflicting viewpoints. So many choices are out there and I am hoping that I can get some input as to where to buy. And, no, I will not be racing the car but I don't want the wing folding/flapping at 100mph. Cost is a concern but quality is the main factor I am considering. Under $1000 would be my target for quality/cost. Possibilities - FFP, Anderson, Vicrez, Steeda, Extreme, MPR?
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
Ford Performance. It’s OEM so quality fit and finish. It’s what I bought for my car.

22MAVXLT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mustang GT
Definitely stay away from the cheap knockoffs. I bought one, installed it and ran it for a few days. The fitment was just wrong, it was close but not to my liking. It is now collecting dust in the building. I guess that's the lesson, don't cheap out on quality parts. I would say with your budget, go OEM. But for me personally, a wing on a Bullitt is a no go. I wish my car didn't have holes in the trunk because I would be rocking the no spoiler look myself.

94gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
21' F150, 21' Mustang GT
OP
OP
Solarhermit

Solarhermit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 black/tech/handling no ADM +$10K tax
I found the FP350S wing. but its a little on the radical side and too many $$$
FP350S REAR WING KIT| Part Details for M-17839-FP350S | Ford Performance Parts
Actually, a CFTP type wing for the '22 GT500 is less radical and a non-carbon kit would work for me. I am still undecided whether the non-spoiler look should be maintained on my Bullitt. Currently there are no holes in the trunk lid and I hate to drill the original lid. Buying a replacement lid and having it painted is a $$$ non-starter for me.
Sponsored