Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
I've been running them for 14k miles or so. I have no complaints with them really. Just make sure you adjust everything correctly when putting them on. I am actually taking mine off in the next few weeks. I got sportlines for my stock PP suspension. I just want to go back to something basic. My issues with coilovers are they can be squeaky, especially upfront from the pillow balls. I try to keep them lubricated. Plus I never adjust them. The dampening I honestly can't tell the difference changing it. And I don't feel like worry about getting them rebuilt. They are just not what I'd consider a street setup regardless of how many people actually use them for street.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
The top was when I was running them aggressively low up front. I moved them up since then.
32881312645_bfc6c65637_o.jpg
21055194_475125122868383_5056199269866192822_o.jpg
IMG_1324.JPG

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Do you want the car to handle or do you just want it to look cool?

If you want it to handle, I would look at the Steeda coilovers. BC Racing doesn't have a good reputation with the autocross/track crowd.

OP
OP

Babar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
I want something that handles well and looks good.
I can go with the cheaper option on springs. The roads in Sydney arent really the best and with springs even though they are cheaper height adjustment cant be done.

Also I hate the massive gap.

Grintch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
You can't have it all.
Good quality
Cheap
Low
Comfortable
Good handling

You might get 3 if your lucky.

Aren't the Pedders coilovers Australian? The are cheap, but have a better reputation than BC Racing.

I won't go on a rant about cheap coil overs, but you almost never see them on track cars.

The guy above bought the BC Racing coilovers, but now plans to go back to the stock shocks + lowering springs. That should tell you a lot.
Sponsored