Charlemagne

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Tempest 2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M3440
Vehicle Showcase
The Non-HP Mach1 comes with a different spoiler. I would expect the pin-out on the non-HP spoiler is different than the one on the HP.
As was said many times, HP spoiler (also GT350/GT500 in glossy black instead of Magnetic) fits the base Mach 1 (which has PP2 spoiler) without any drilling, the holes match.
Sponsored

IPOGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach 1 Velocity Blue M6
As was said many times, HP spoiler (also GT350/GT500 in glossy black instead of Magnetic) fits the base Mach 1 (which has PP2 spoiler) without any drilling, the holes match.
And the front HP option spoiler pops right in the M1 PP.

miketango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Rather than start a new thread I'd thought I'd update this one with my spoiler upgrade...

I spec'd my previous Mustang (GT) with the large rear spoiler. The Mach 1 is easily a much better car overall but from day 1 I missed that rear wing.
Once the GT500 wing was made available for UK customers (thanks to Nemesis) I put in a preorder. I then discovered that voodoo paintworks was the place to get it painted in the correct 'factory' magnetic look.

This Friday I collected it from the painters & in the afternoon installed it. It was pretty straight forward, as already highlighted the hardest part was removing the factory fitted one. With a heat gun, I ended up leveraging the spoiler up by a few mm's and then carefully, using a scalpel, cutting the adhesive through the gap between the spoiler and deck lid. The new wing fits in the existing deck lid holes.

Really pleased with results...

IMG_2187.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2179.JPG

IMG_2176.JPG

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Rather than start a new thread I'd thought I'd update this one with my spoiler upgrade...

I spec'd my previous Mustang (GT) with the large rear spoiler. The Mach 1 is easily a much better car overall but from day 1 I missed that rear wing.
Once the GT500 wing was made available for UK customers (thanks to Nemesis) I put in a preorder. I then discovered that voodoo paintworks was the place to get it painted in the correct 'factory' magnetic look.

This Friday I collected it from the painters & in the afternoon installed it. It was pretty straight forward, as already highlighted the hardest part was removing the factory fitted one. With a heat gun, I ended up leveraging the spoiler up by a few mm's and then carefully, using a scalpel, cutting the adhesive through the gap between the spoiler and deck lid. The new wing fits in the existing deck lid holes.

Really pleased with results...

IMG_2187.JPG

IMG_2186.JPG

IMG_2179.JPG

IMG_2176.JPG
Do you have orange rear side markers? Is that standard in the UK?

miketango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Do you have orange rear side markers? Is that standard in the UK?
Yep they are orange although just reflectorsā€¦popular mod over here is to change them to US style

Sponsored

miketango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
By the holes, it looks like the drilling guy at the factory was little too much trigger happy. Is this a standard layout?
All the existing holes are needed/used by the GT500 spoiler, four for the studs with the remaining used for locating pins/clips

rorrerjp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
justin
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach 1
If the magnetic colors dont match exactly, why not get the M-16600-FP spoiler for $400 cheaper and have that one painted?

miketango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If the magnetic colors dont match exactly, why not get the M-16600-FP spoiler for $400 cheaper and have that one painted?
Not sure I understandā€¦I did buy the M-16600-FP spoiler and have it painted

Sponsored

miketango

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
I wonder how the carbon version from Anderson Composites would look like. Anyone willing to test? šŸ˜
They are supposed to be coming out with some Mach 1 specific items. Iā€™m not entirely sure what as they wouldnā€™t give me many hints but Iā€™m thinking it will probably be something for the grill and the openings in the front bumper.
Sponsored