Bad time of year for tuning?

OP
OP

Fjc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT fastback
Yes 3rd is best in the winter. They want a pull with no spin and no traction control pulling timing. It took me a couple tries to get a good baseline log, but when I did and got my flex and e85r tune, they were spot on. And I went from stock injectors 18 manifold stock tb to Cobra jet and twin 65mm tb and lu47 injectors. And one small revision was all that they needed. Lund is awesome when it comes down to e85
That's great to hear, since I'm considering eventually putting a Cobra Jet on this!
Sponsored

Brentkbc6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
Yes 3rd is best in the winter. They want a pull with no spin and no traction control pulling timing. It took me a couple tries to get a good baseline log, but when I did and got my flex and e85r tune, they were spot on. And I went from stock injectors 18 manifold stock tb to Cobra jet and twin 65mm tb and lu47 injectors. And one small revision was all that they needed. Lund is awesome when it comes down to e85
I had awesome luck with Lund tuning as well. I datalogged my flex and E85 tune and emailed it them on a Saturday evening. Dakota emailed me back that night around 11:00 PM and said my tunes looked great on the car and nothing more was needed! I was stoked with the quick response.

Quick question, what kind of difference to you see or feel with doing different intake and injectors? I have kooks long tube, JLT intake, & running E85 now. However, just bought 47# injectors and considering an intake......worth the money?

Thanks

Reactions: Fjc

Chad1986

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I had awesome luck with Lund tuning as well. I datalogged my flex and E85 tune and emailed it them on a Saturday evening. Dakota emailed me back that night around 11:00 PM and said my tunes looked great on the car and nothing more was needed! I was stoked with the quick response.

Quick question, what kind of difference to you see or feel with doing different intake and injectors? I have kooks long tube, JLT intake, & running E85 now. However, just bought 47# injectors and considering an intake......worth the money?

Thanks
If you still have a pre 18 intake manifold than you will feel a very noticeable difference. And with a new intake manifold and e85 the injectors are necessary. An 18 intake manifold is a great choice and easy on the wallet I had one for a bit before going to a Cobra jet, and was happy with it. I have it for sale if your interested.

Brentkbc6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brent
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford Mustang GT
If you still have a pre 18 intake manifold than you will feel a very noticeable difference. And with a new intake manifold and e85 the injectors are necessary. An 18 intake manifold is a great choice and easy on the wallet I had one for a bit before going to a Cobra jet, and was happy with it. I have it for sale if your interested.
I might be interested in it, is it ported? PM me the details and the price of you would.
Sponsored