Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Ranger Lariat Tremor

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Here is where Roush is different. Roush IS the manufacturer of record. They don't build and sell cars post-title. The car is titled after completion and when it is sold by the dealership.
Roush also often works closely with Ford Engineers on projects before they come to market. In some sense they are almost like an External version of a SVT/Ford Racing hybrid. Sort of like how Mugen is with Honda.

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
Regardless...when anyone sees a Saleen their panties drop.
If I see Saleen I cringe. Their name really means nothing to people that have paid attention over the last few years.

Vato

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Frank
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang Saleen White Label
Vehicle Showcase
BTW.... @scharfe , this morning I wish I had your supercharger. A hooligan in a new CTS-V was asking for it.

Sponsored

Rocketman

Keep it stupid, stupid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PPPPPPP
haha, maybe some man panties. Haven't met a girl yet that knows what Saleen is lol.
Right? Most people ask me "is that the new Mustang"?

THE S550 HAS BEEN OUT FOR THREE YEARS.

Like the general public knows what a Saleen is let alone the physical differences.

OP
OP
scharfe

scharfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Saleen Yellow Label Mustang
UPDATE

Sold the Saleen, figure after paying to fix Saleens problems out of my own pocket and the loss in selling a 6 month old car, they cost me a bout $8,000.

Can't even express how disappointed I am, worst interaction with a company I have ever had, in quality, customer service and even their president, will never own another Saleen product in my life.

Good luck to anyone out there that owns one.

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Damn, that totally sucks. I'm sorry to hear that.

Best of luck with your next vehicle whatever that may be.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Im sure there is a little relief there to. It sxcks u lost 8k, Im actually surprised it didnt bite u worse. It's hard to put a price on the crxp they put u through though.

OP
OP
scharfe

scharfe

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Saleen Yellow Label Mustang
Im sure there is a little relief there to. It sxcks u lost 8k, Im actually surprised it didnt bite u worse. It's hard to put a price on the crxp they put u through though.
Haha yea, the happiest I’ve ever been for loosing money. Ended up getting a gt350. So far hands down a better vehicle. Wish it had a little more power but other than that it’s great.

Sponsored

2morrow

DesignR/DriveR/RiceEatR
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GTPP
Haha yea, the happiest I’ve ever been for loosing money. Ended up getting a gt350. So far hands down a better vehicle. Wish it had a little more power but other than that it’s great.
There you go! Lets see it!

UAmach1

Bullitt Hopefull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford/INFINITI
It's great when people used to be amazed by the Terminator with 390, but the GT350 with over 500 and they wish it had a "little more" :lol:

Twin Turbo

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
Mustang '05 GT
This really has been a sorry tale. I'm glad you're out of it....and glad you're still in Mustang!

Ninjak

Posting from the Shadows
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500 2019 Harley Davidson F150 68 GTA
Grats on the GT350. If you want some more power I suggest doing a Tune. I am running the ngauge flex tune, and it def wakes the car up. Coupled with the headers and xpipe, she is putting the power down now. 505+ to the wheels is more than enough on the street, and I came out of a 11 GT500 with 700+ rwhp.
Sponsored