MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I received the CB005 I ordered at the end of June. I just thought I'd give a heads up to anyone who held off on ordering because of the backorder situation. Hopefully this is an indication they now have them in stock for normal delivery times. I realize COVID has disrupted supply chains for a lot of these companies, so I waited patiently. I'm happy I can now install these with the CB763 springs that they sent right away. :)
Sponsored

Whitewalkers550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt premium, 1973 mustang conv.
hopefully that means mine will be here soon! i ordered not too long after you and patiently waiting

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
hopefully that means mine will be here soon! i ordered not too long after you and patiently waiting
Well, prioritizing parts for white cars should be a given, so you should have them in no time. :like: :wink:

Whitewalkers550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
hahahaha and lets hope so, i just finished all the other suspension mods and incredibly happy already thats the last part im waiting on for now

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
2015 Premium GTPP Recaros & Shaker 401a
I didn't know that the CB005 had been on back-order, I ordered it on 8 Sept and still haven't rec'd it. I have contacted BMR but no response, now I know why (I guess).

Sponsored

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I didn't know that the CB005 had been on back-order, I ordered it on 8 Sept and still haven't rec'd it. I have contacted BMR but no response, now I know why (I guess).
I found them a little slow to respond to emails but they did answer the phone.

Whitewalkers550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
finally got mine in!!

Cobrajet70

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jamie
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Hp
Vehicle Showcase
Ordered mine mid September, emailed a week later and was told I would see them the following week. Still waiting a month later but I heard they had some equipment issues, power coating or something.

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
Ordered mine mid September, emailed a week later and was told I would see them the following week. Still waiting a month later but I heard they had some equipment issues, power coating or something.
Yeah I'm in the same boat as you, ordered on 8 Sept. Dion informed on 5 Oct that there has been a massive increase in orders due to the virus.

On 16 Oct the sales department e-mailed me and stated the part was on backorder, part will be welded, powder-coated, assembled/completed on 21 Oct and shipped sometime after that.

I have the Steeda inserts that will be installed w/the CB005 once it comes in.

Whitewalkers550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
i know lethal performance has them in stock or did a week ago

Sponsored

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
I received the CB005 I ordered at the end of June. I just thought I'd give a heads up to anyone who held off on ordering because of the backorder situation. Hopefully this is an indication they now have them in stock for normal delivery times. I realize COVID has disrupted supply chains for a lot of these companies, so I waited patiently. I'm happy I can now install these with the CB763 springs that they sent right away. :)
Those are a very very popular mod. BMR makes their stuff in house and powdercoats everything in large batches. Post pictures of it when it's installed and let us know how the install went!

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
Still waiting, was informed yesterday that they should arrive around Turkey Day or the week after. Parts were ordered on 8 Sept.

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
Those are a very very popular mod. BMR makes their stuff in house and powdercoats everything in large batches. Post pictures of it when it's installed and let us know how the install went!
I had it installed at a shop, along with springs and dampers. The guy has done a lot of them, so the install went smoothly.
20201113_123145-01.jpeg

BluByeU

M6G SoCal Cruisers
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob HT
Vehicle(s)
I had it installed at a shop, along with springs and dampers. The guy has done a lot of them, so the install went smoothly.
20201113_123145-01.jpeg
On the scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, what does the car feel like now?

OP
OP
MidwayJ

MidwayJ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
On the scale of 1-10 with 10 being the best, what does the car feel like now?
I haven't done any really spirited driving yet. In normal driving the ride feels more controlled and the car feels more planted and steady in curves. Sharp bumps are a little more noticeable. Since I replaced springs and dampers at the same time, I suspect most of what I'm noticing is from that. Wheel hop was pretty bad before under hard acceleration from a stop. I should have tested that right away but haven't yet.
Sponsored