Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Finally :)

[MENTION=8914]Big_G[/MENTION] Spot+ 2k rpm
[MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] Sport+ 6k RPM blipping at 4-5k RPM.

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]GGxsiIxvTC0[/MEDIA]"]
Sponsored

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

welsh treg

Mid life crisis guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pony power
Ok

Well done and thanks to Big G and MM

Question's

1 Will it add bhp + torque ?

2 Is it lighter in weight ?

3 do I want one ?

4 answer too 3 YES as long as bhp gain is worth it

Decisions Decisions Decisions

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Ok

Well done and thanks to Big G and MM

Question's

1 Will it add bhp + torque ?

2 Is it lighter in weight ?

3 do I want one ?

4 answer too 3 YES as long as bhp gain is worth it

Decisions Decisions Decisions
It gives a happier turbo by reducing back pressure on it :). Rest i'll leave for [MENTION=8914]Big_G[/MENTION]

Sponsored

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Yeah it's much lighter, in theory it should make slightly more power due to less back pressure. In reality it sounds far far better than Manders Samsung phone microphone can pickup.
Some random guy came up to talk to us, asked us to start them up ... immediately pointed to me and said you win :)

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
It's true, but expected it to... I got the nicer colour, and better engine cover though (He gave the win to [MENTION=8914]Big_G[/MENTION] on the decklids).

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
To be fair, they did a decent job making the EB sound as good as it does stock. Theres a V8 Audi round our way that is literally as quiet as the grave. Ffs, why?
The EB exhaust looks a bit low end however and there was no real need for that.

OP
OP
Greg C

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
What are you guys like! :lol: You know I will sort you with the best deals!

What's the verdict then Manders? I hope your professional video do the Magnaflow system justice! :headbang:;)
Love the sound of the Magnaflow Competition but on the convertible may be a bit too loud? Do you still get a deep tone on the street version?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Love the sound of the Magnaflow Competition but on the convertible may be a bit too loud? Do you still get a deep tone on the street version?
From the two EB exhausts (MF and Miltek) the MF was a deeper tone, however, from inside the cabin Graham (@big_g can confirm) it's not 'that' loud (it's still loud), at 2k RPM, cruising noises, it's deep burbly tone, however when pressed hard in Grahams words it's 'Biblical'. Will it be too loud for a convertible? I doubt it, the convertibles soft top has actually done a pretty good job with noise isolation from when I drove a verte at Silverstone.

Greg/Treg - Regardless of the Axleback v Catback option, go Catback every time, the price Nemesis are offering the exhausts at makes it seem pointless to spend cÂŁ450 on an Axleback when a couple of hundered more gets a full system.

@Guy@NemesisUK Think i'll be going for a black series one ;), Can't have people thinking me and Graham are running the same Mods! Can you PM me with what I'm going to have to do order wise, as I'm aware they wont be in until june/july. (hopefully june ;) )

Sponsored

Guy@NemesisUK

Threads
Reaction score
Website
nemesisuk.com
First Name
Guy
Vehicle(s)
Project NemStang / Modified UK S550 Mustang GT
Good work [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] & [MENTION=8914]Big_G[/MENTION]

Although to Manders top effort of doing a video, as Big_G said the video doesn't do it justice. (In fact I don't think anything can come close to the actual sound hearing it in person)

With regards convertible. I haven't heard the competition system on a vert.
But again as Manders Mentions with the roof up it should only be ever so slightly louder in the cabin and with the roof down obviously like driving with the windows down as you do when you really want to hear it.

If it came to it and you found the competition too loud on a convertible it could easily be sold on and we would help you out with the purchase of the street replacement.

Will get one of the Magnaflow Black Competition Systems reserved for you Manders and keep you updated.

Cheers

OP
OP
Greg C

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
Good work [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION] & [MENTION=8914]Big_G[/MENTION]

Although to Manders top effort of doing a video, as Big_G said the video doesn't do it justice. (In fact I don't think anything can come close to the actual sound hearing it in person)

But again as Manders Mentions with the roof up it should only be ever so slightly louder in the cabin and with the roof down obviously like driving with the windows down as you do when you really want to hear it.

If it came to it and you found the competition too loud on a convertible it could easily be sold on and we would help you out with the purchase of the street replacement.

Will get one of the Magnaflow Black Competition Systems reserved for you Manders and keep you updated.

Cheers
Thanks for the replies, as we have roof down most of the time (had car a week now & not driven it with roof up so far!), I think the street will be better & loud enough having watched video from CJ Pony Parts etc. Am away now until beginning of June & still not had chance to install the bits I already have for the car. Will look to get an order in June hopefully :):):)

OP
OP
Greg C

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
From the two EB exhausts (MF and Miltek) the MF was a deeper tone, however, from inside the cabin Graham (@big_g can confirm) it's not 'that' loud (it's still loud), at 2k RPM, cruising noises, it's deep burbly tone, however when pressed hard in Grahams words it's 'Biblical'. Will it be too loud for a convertible? I doubt it, the convertibles soft top has actually done a pretty good job with noise isolation from when I drove a verte at Silverstone.

Greg/Treg - Regardless of the Axleback v Catback option, go Catback every time, the price Nemesis are offering the exhausts at makes it seem pointless to spend cÂŁ450 on an Axleback when a couple of hundered more gets a full system.

@Guy@NemesisUK Think i'll be going for a black series one ;), Can't have people thinking me and Graham are running the same Mods! Can you PM me with what I'm going to have to do order wise, as I'm aware they wont be in until june/july. (hopefully june ;) )
Definitely think cat back is the way to go now. Want a deep sound so think Magna Flow is the way to go rather than Milltek.

Big_G

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Fastback
Good work @Manders Mustang & @Big_G

Cheers
You're so right, no video i've watched comes close. It has a unique tone & deep bass to it that nothing apart from your ear can capture. Gets better once its bedded in too, mine has about 1000 mile on it now and sounds so much better that it did new.
Sponsored