Sponsored

AWE 2015-2017 Track Edition wait time.....

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Well....should have gone with CJ Pony Parts to begin with! I'm grateful for CJPP's business ethics and correct inventory control. My ordered was placed yesterday with them and I will have the exhaust by Saturday!!! As for the other a-holes at Function Factory Performance....58 days and still nothing! Never again! I also Thank Steeda for being an amazing business as always!
I'm just now getting back into the Mustang world again and I know there are a ton of great performance shops that support this forum and can not wait to do business with you!
Never heard of the Function people you mentioned. Fyi Beefcake and Lethal will often have the best prices around and offer forum discounts as well. But just like with any purchase shop around.
Sponsored

ModularKid21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘15 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Had some nice weather on the east coast yesterday so decided to take the car out for the first time this year. Oh how I missed it. The sweet, sweet sounds the car makes with the touring kit, it’s unmatched

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Had some nice weather on the east coast yesterday so decided to take the car out for the first time this year. Oh how I missed it. The sweet, sweet sounds the car makes with the touring kit, it’s unmatched
So glad don't have to worry about weather dictating when I can drive the car or changing tires based on season but I imagine those that do brave climates like that appreciate the good weather even more. But agreed the Touring has a great tone.

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
They have been on backorder for a bit due to manufacturing delays in relation to Covid-19.
Sponsored