Sponsored

Automatic COTUS Checker

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
I was thinking the same but called Ford Performance today and my original build week moved from 7/16 to a scheduled production day of 6/28. They now estimate delivery between 7/16 and 7/22. Good news! :)
Great news for you!:cheers:

If you don't mind me asking, what is your order Priority Code?
Sponsored

Davestic

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Premium
Great news for you!:cheers:

If you don't mind me asking, what is your order Priority Code?
My priority code is a 15 but there seems to be some misunderstanding of its importance from what I have read. The priority code is dealer specific and how they rank their own factory orders. So my 15 could be the same as another dealers 10 if that makes sense.

Dschaefs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
My car just went back into awaiting shipment today. :frusty:

Should have figured something might have been up when COTUS said that Awaiting Shipment was completed the same day as Production was finished. :shrug:

djldoc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Convertible
My days left are 0...EDD IS TOMORROW...waiting on anything...dyin ova heah

Dschaefs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
My days left are 0...EDD IS TOMORROW...waiting on anything...dyin ova heah
What is your status in COTUS? If its not in transit, you probably won't be seeing your car tomorrow.

Sponsored

Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang Bullitt
Is anyone's 2019 showing up in COTUS yet?

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
My car just went back into awaiting shipment today. :frusty:

Should have figured something might have been up when COTUS said that Awaiting Shipment was completed the same day as Production was finished. :shrug:
I've been Awaiting Shipment since last Thursday. EDD to KC moved up one day to 5/28/2018. I read on another site someone saying they drove by the plant this last weekend and there were a lot of cars waiting to be shipped.

Kep4

Jaeger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Mustang GT PP1
Is anyone's 2019 showing up in COTUS yet?
COTUS hasn't worked for me, but Matt at Ford 'Live Chat' just confirmed that my build date moved from the week of July 16th to June 28th.

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
Dealer called, NO CAR but my rebate went up to 3K.
Lee

Sponsored

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Dealer called, NO CAR but my rebate went up to 3K.
Lee
You are right. I just checked and it's showing $3,000 customer cash through 7/2/2018. That's awesome! Everyone else seeing this? This is for zip code 64153. Previous incentive was $2,000 customer cash through 7/9/2018.

Dschaefs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost Premium
I've been Awaiting Shipment since last Thursday. EDD to KC moved up one day to 5/28/2018. I read on another site someone saying they drove by the plant this last weekend and there were a lot of cars waiting to be shipped.
My car came out of production 4/18 and has been awaiting shipment since. My dealer contacted their ford rep and was told that there was a shortage of rail cars causing delay in transit.

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Just left my dealer. I have to say they have been excellent throughout this. They are a local family owned dealer with two locations, but a decent volume Mustang dealer. I ordered rather late for MY18 on 3/7/2018. After thinking my order may not even be processed, they assured me it would still happen. From what I was told tonight, they were apparently able to pull in a favor to get my order through. It was originally scheduled for build 5/10/2018 with an EDD of 6/2/2018. It was built 5/10/2018 and the EDD was moved up to 5/28/2018. They just showed me on their order tracking system that my car has been assigned a rail car number as of 6:00pm today on Canadian National, a carrier that typically doesn't transport Mustangs. It was ironic because yesterday I asked them for an update and they said they were hopeful they could get it here by the end of next week. It is now showing In Transit on COTUS with an EDD of 5/25/2018, exactly what they told me. They may be pulling my chain, but they said they had negotiated Canadian National to pick up a few Mustangs for them from Flat Rock that would typically be transported by Union Pacific. They said Canadian National usually only hauls Edges and Flexes for them. From what I was told, Union Pacific is experiencing some shipment delays which generally affect the Midwest to West coast. They said CSX, which typically delivers to the East Coast, is way behind right now. We shall see how this all plays out, but I am a pretty happy customer right now with the openness and way they seem to be going out of their way to help a customer. BTW, they have a sweet black PP2 premium w/ Recaros on their lot that is available for sale.

picture.png

Madtel4

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lee
Vehicle(s)
21 MACH 1, HP 1064, 20 Ranger XLT & 20 Explorer ST
Getting close EDD 5-20 COTUS shows 2 day. The 19 is Saturday and for sure no delivery on Sunday but I am hoping for Monday.:ford:
Lee

Silver Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Coupe PP2
Getting close EDD 5-20 COTUS shows 2 day. The 19 is Saturday and for sure no delivery on Sunday but I am hoping for Monday.:ford:
Lee
I think we are all pulling for you to get it ASAP. Based on your timeline, you deserve to be next. Any specific updates from your dealer? I know they get updates each time the train moves through another switching station.
Sponsored