Sponsored

Automatic COTUS Checker

Spixelz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium
Vehicle Showcase
Mine moved into tranist and my EDD moved up to 4/21....c'mon Ford stop teasing me!

FabTbird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Duane
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My mustang is getting very close. Build date was Tuesday March 27, awaiting shipment was 5am Thursday March 29 and in transit 7am March 29. I tracked 3 other stock mustang orders for my dealer and all 3 went in transit and delivered on the same day. Hoping my car is delivered to the dealer today.. Perhaps some advantage to being about 200 miles south of flat rock.

Royal Crimson Mustang GT Premium PP Magneride Active Exhaust Safe and Smart

Nanashii

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
According to Ford Performance and the dealer, my order is still sitting in MI. EDD is still 3/30. The car was received for transport on 3/15 and there have been no updates since then. $750 Private case expires today and the current $1,500 incentives expire on Monday. Dealer is trying to complete the paperwork today and get everything locked in but who knows when the car will be delivered at this point and what condition it'll be in. I am going to just wait it out and depending on next month's incentives and whether I can get another private cash coupon, I might just walk away from this order and order a 19 Premium PP2 or maybe even a Bullitt.

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
I got the glorious good morning email

my baby is awaiting the stork :cheers:
production complete 3/28/18
cotus.png

Sponsored

MDR_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue Ecoboost Premium
Uh oh. My car just went back to "awaiting shipment" and my EDD is gone. Maybe the train left while it was in the bathroom?

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
Uh oh. My car just went back to "awaiting shipment" and my EDD is gone. Maybe the train left while it was in the bathroom?
Fear not, mine did the same thing two days after going to “in transit”. It was “lost” for 33 hours then came back with the same EDD.

Lussier4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18MY on order
Takin for ever to ship

Something is messed up at their shipping yard. This one has been Awaiting Shipment since March 12. COTUS is showing a March 31 delivery...

Chat with both FP and dealer and they are saying the same thing: no uptate from the plant since March 12. Go figure :headbonk:
1FA6P8CF1J5150410[2240].png

mcstang18

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2016 F150 XLT
My dealer says that my car is still in Indiana, eight days after going to “in transit”. I was hoping for better news, given the speed others have reported for their cars to be shipped to more distant locations. I hate the uncertainty of this whole process.

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
My blend date is today according to my window sticker. What exactly does this mean? And how long after today should my Cotus go into “awaiting shipment”?

Sponsored

jesse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT vert
My blend date is today according to my window sticker. What exactly does this mean? And how long after today should my Cotus go into “awaiting shipment”?
My blend date was 3/27 and It rolled off the line 3/28 I got the awaiting shipment email this morning :cheers:

Matco

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 2018 Mustang GT 1996 Ford Bronco
COTUS seems to be down just got this

Error 500: org.springframework.web.util.NestedServletException: Handler processing failed; nested exception is java.lang.OutOfMemoryError: Java heap space

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
According to Ford Performance and the dealer, my order is still sitting in MI. EDD is still 3/30. The car was received for transport on 3/15 and there have been no updates since then. $750 Private case expires today and the current $1,500 incentives expire on Monday. Dealer is trying to complete the paperwork today and get everything locked in but who knows when the car will be delivered at this point and what condition it'll be in. I am going to just wait it out and depending on next month's incentives and whether I can get another private cash coupon, I might just walk away from this order and order a 19 Premium PP2 or maybe even a Bullitt.
My dealer did that for me on our '13 GT order so we could keep the $750 private cash. Worked out fine. Good luck.

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
rockflyersman, as far as I can figure the "blend date" means the car is actually on the assemble line. And as I have seen the process is between 20- 25 hours. Hope so, as my blend date is today also. The cars may be riding the line together. My EDD is 04/21, is that yours also?

Disclaimer: mvfjet may be right. There's a lot of different info out there on what "blend date" means.

rockflyersman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
rockflyersman, as far as I can figure the "blend date" means the car is actually on the assemble line. And as I have seen the process is between 20- 25 hours. Hope so, as my blend date is today also. The cars may be riding the line together. My EDD is 04/21, is that yours also?

Disclaimer: mvfjet may be right. There's a lot of different info out there on what "blend date" means.
Mine is 4/12 but I ordered back on December 20th
Sponsored