Sponsored

Autobild.de tests the Mustang

StangIt #1

POWERED BY Coffee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550/SN95 GT's
I didn't bother to read the translated article, but did enjoy the photos! Thanks for sharing, chrisvr6! I have to wonder, if the silver performance package wheels were available in the U.S., how many folks would have opted for those over the black ones? With the amount of dust the Brembo brakes make with the OEM pads, they would be an even bigger nightmare to keep clean!

I'm not overly familiar with Euro-spec'd cars, so what is the little circle cut out in the front bumper cover (to the right of the front license plate)? I'm thinking maybe for a James Bond rocket launcher or grappling hook? :ninja:
Sponsored

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
Haha no it's not as exciting as that, it's just for a screw in tow hook, I think it's EU regulation or something but all vehicles seem to have them

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430217221.123351.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Haz93

Instagram - hlwaters93
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A3 saloon (sedan)
Tbh I'm not sure why these Euro spec cars don't have headlight washers built into the bumpers, as I understand that is mandatory with xenon lights in most Countries in the EU

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

benanderson89

Hooneriffic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
my cars rear bumper fits poorly just like that one. I'm glad the us spec cars don't have the chrome around the windows or that old style badge on the trunk
We get no chrome and black PP wheels as standard. What you see is just the special edition package.

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
all those crazy rules and regulations make me happy i dont live there lol, visits? sure, live? nty.

EngineerDave

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, 401A + Extras, 98 F-250LD
Me gusta that rear trunk panel, GT medallion looks way better IMHO.
I wish that was an option on the American one. Having to clean between the lettering is a pain in the ass.
Sponsored