PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Hi Rick. Those are very nice exhaust tips that you had Rob Bliss install. I am curious as to the diameter. I recently put 4 inch/100mm clamp ons on mine and with the configuration of the oem pipes I think that would be the limit before they touched each other. There is a lot more room within the oem diffuser though if wanted to go larger.
Phoned Rob Bliss and the tips are 4 inch diameter, double wall. They come in either the polished stainless or ceramic black coated stainless. Oem pipes are cut back to the valves and new tips welded on. They said that the valve controllers are taken off pry to welding and then replaced. 1/2 day job, $650 AUD (for any non Aussie reader that might baulk at the price). They confirmed that 4 inch is the maximum for the oem setup.
Sponsored

Last edited:

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Phoned Rob Bliss and the tips are 4 inch diameter, double wall. They come in either the polished stainless or ceramic black coated stainless. Oem pipes are cut back to the valves and new tips welded on. They said that the valve controllers are taken off pry to welding and then replaced. 1/2 day job, $650 AUD (for any non Aussie reader that might baulk at the price). They confirmed that 4 inch is the maximum for the oem setup.
Seems like a good deal.

Sponsored

Overlord

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Darrell
Vehicle(s)
2021 Carbonized Grey GT Magnaride 6M
Been reading these forums since I placed my order back in April 2021. Finally picked up my new ride yesterday so thought I had better member up and say hi. So ummm Hi I guess :like: Hopefully will get some more pics once the Tint and Ceramic coat is all done.
Stang Pickup.jpg

PKs

PK's
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Fastback
Been reading these forums since I placed my order back in April 2021. Finally picked up my new ride yesterday so thought I had better member up and say hi. So ummm Hi I guess :like: Hopefully will get some more pics once the Tint and Ceramic coat is all done.
Stang Pickup.jpg
Hey Darrell, looking good!

Bulutt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Stang Pickup.jpg
Is that a genuine license plate? You get 8 character?

KermiStang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
AJ
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT N4G
Stang Pickup.jpg
Congratulations!

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Threads
Reaction score
Winchestertonfieldville (ok, Scottsdale), AZ
First Name
Randy
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP