Sponsored

Symone

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Simon
Vehicle(s)
2021 mach1 grabber yellow A10
:eyebulge::eyebulge::eyebulge:you left it running, are you insane? Wouldn't even consider this even if your bouncers could run like Bolt.
You can't drive or even put in gear if no key in car with mine ,I leave it running while I go shut gates without bouncers

Sponsored

v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
So I own a bar, was there late the other night and forgot something as I left, popped back in leaving it running (my bouncers watching), to come back out, get in and find a rather attractive young brunette sitting in the passenger seat... "Take me for a ride?" (big wink...)

Pointed out child seat in the back... Bouncers pissing themselves.
Is your bar near or on deansgate? I work in Manchester and offend see a magnetic with black wheels on or near deansgate.

Techne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.fallowcafe.com
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT in Guard
Is your bar near or on deansgate? I work in Manchester and offend see a magnetic with black wheels on or near deansgate.
Fallowfield, I think I've seen him before too though - mine's Guard, custom pack wheels and double silver stripes with pinstripe. I have a couple of properties just off Deansgate so you might see me occasionally round there too!

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
cool one today.
My Nephew told me about when he was out on the town Saturday night. He got talking to a guy and the conversation got round to cars and what their dream car is. This guy said "well have you seen that Orange Mustang going round town, thats my dream car"

Nephew says, thats my uncles car but the guy doesnt believe him. So my nephew has to show him my facebook page and friend list as proof.

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
cool one today.
My Nephew told me about when he was out on the town Saturday night. He got talking to a guy and the conversation got round to cars and what their dream car is. This guy said "well have you seen that Orange Mustang going round town, thats my dream car"

Nephew says, thats my uncles car but the guy doesnt believe him. So my nephew has to show him my facebook page and friend list as proof.
haha that's brilliant! Know you've nailed it when people want your car ;)!

when i went to NEC i left my car on show for the day, my uncle works for Savers group, who this company doing the Mustang perfume who had my car were mainly pitching for, my Uncle turned up and was saying how his nephew had one, same colour, from around the area (he'd not seen the mustang yet)... I'd already told the people my uncle may have been there, My uncle didnt know my car was there - low and behold get a picture of my car from him... Just to tell him it's my car :lol::lol::lol:!

Sponsored

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
When i had my brand new Porsche Boxster S I had a young lady walk up to me as i was getting in it in a car park. She looked the car over and said "You can leave me that car in your will if you like".. not quite what I was expecting!!

Nookie

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 5.0 GT
Not quite what I was expecting!!
Probably not what you were expecting with it being a Porsche Boxster... would usually be to ask which hair salon you worked at :lol::lol::lol: !

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Probably not what you were expecting with it being a Porsche Boxster... would usually be to ask which hair salon you worked at :lol::lol::lol: !
Hahaha, like I said... "When I had"..... I did used to get some stick !!

stevec

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT!!
Hahaha, like I said... "When I had"..... I did used to get some stick !!
Must be annoying. Going from having a car you park in the corner of the car park so no-one see's it to parking in the corner of a car park so no-one hits it.

Hang on, is this going to get me banned for slagging off another car? err, how do I get out of this, I know....I had a Morris Marina Coupe once, there I said it. Mind you, it was the twin carb model.

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Must be annoying. Going from having a car you park in the corner of the car park so no-one see's it to parking in the corner of a car park so no-one hits it.

Hang on, is this going to get me banned for slagging off another car? err, how do I get out of this, I know....I had a Morris Marina Coupe once, there I said it. Mind you, it was the twin carb model.
It's funny you say this Steve, but I always found the Porsche didn't attract much attention and when it did it was always along the lines of,"Stuck up toffee nosed bastard", whereas the Mustang I had and three R32GTR's always got admiring glances and positive comments.

My old S197 used to draw interest wherever I took it.
Sponsored