nubdub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nabdeep
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Hi everyone,

I was wondering if there are any additional benefits that the ARH Long System provides over any LTH that bolts directly to the stock catback? Sound, power gains, better air flow?

For those that don’t know, the ARH Long System includes Long Tube Headers and their 3” X pipe that connects to the stock mufflers.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Angrey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
Sound. The ARH mufflers have a unique tone to them. Otherwise, beyond the LT's any performance gains or losses from that point back are going to be minimal to non existent (crossover type, muffler design, etc).

I happen to love my full ARH setup. The mufflers are about as optimized as you can get. I can creep out of the neighborhood at very low RPM and it's not stupid loud. But when I mash on it, it screams at the top of its lungs. Outside of active exhaust, it's about the best of both worlds you can get. Other mufflers seem to be loud at full wail but also loud everywhere else.

OP
OP
nubdub

nubdub

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nabdeep
Vehicle(s)
2020 Shelby GT350
Sound. The ARH mufflers have a unique tone to them. Otherwise, beyond the LT's any performance gains or losses from that point back are going to be minimal to non existent (crossover type, muffler design, etc).

I happen to love my full ARH setup. The mufflers are about as optimized as you can get. I can creep out of the neighborhood at very low RPM and it's not stupid loud. But when I mash on it, it screams at the top of its lungs. Outside of active exhaust, it's about the best of both worlds you can get. Other mufflers seem to be loud at full wail but also loud everywhere else.
That’s for the full ARH exhaust, I was primarily talking about the long system that is almost the same thing except that it connects to the stock mufflers. I do agree that the full ARH setup sounds wicked!

Bulldogs22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
ARH headers are not equal length but more so than the factory headers/other LT headers so that's why it provides a unique sound compared to others more in line with how a normal FPC engine sounds. The X pipe portion shouldn't matter the only change in sound would be a 2.75in compared to a 3in X. I do think the ARH mufflers provide a different sound than factory but is not valved. I would probs go with the ARH headers high flow cats and their X with a resonator delete hooked up to factory mufflers - what I will be going with when warranty ends.
Sponsored