Sponsored

Anyone have the full ARH system? Where are the videos?! **Updated with videos***

Money2536

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Magnetic Metallic GT350
You gotta let those mufflers break in first. Everything is still tight once it loosens up it will get louder. Do you have resonators?
Do you their mufflers have packing inside of them?
Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
Carroll Shelbys Soul Lives Under My GT350 Hood
The mufflers are the same as the ones used for the hellcats

BagNasty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT (GT350 Conversion)Black
There is no packing in the ARH Muffler's. Everything has a break in period, don't nuke it!

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Finally have some clips of my full setup. I apologize for the blurriness. I forgot to take the lock off my zoom and adjust focus settings before handing over the camera haha. I'm gonna go back probably tomorrow and get some more clips and stuff from inside, windows up/down, etc.

[ame]

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350R Shadow Black
[MENTION=17459]altjx[/MENTION] I have the ARH long system with stock mufflers. I wanted to retain dual functionality. In normal mode it's pretty damn tame and I won't piss off the neighbors at all, even under significant load it's quiet (relatively). I also have cats in place. But in sport mode under throttle this thing is loud and sounds great. It has the high pitched and exotic FPC I love about this car but much more accentuated compared to stock. I could make it louder with cat deletes and resonator deletes but honestly think it would be too much. The way it is now I can have the best of both worlds. Still haven't made it back to the dyno to see my gains.

Sponsored

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
[MENTION=17459]altjx[/MENTION] I have the ARH long system with stock mufflers. I wanted to retain dual functionality. In normal mode it's pretty damn tame and I won't piss off the neighbors at all, even under significant load it's quiet (relatively). I also have cats in place. But in sport mode under throttle this thing is loud and sounds great. It has the high pitched and exotic FPC I love about this car but much more accentuated compared to stock. I could make it louder with cat deletes and resonator deletes but honestly think it would be too much. The way it is now I can have the best of both worlds. Still haven't made it back to the dyno to see my gains.
Very interesting with keeping the stock mufflers and retaining that active exhaust. I'm guessing it still shuts the valve though in 6th gear? I'm giving it some time but I have a feeling I'm gonna want it just a tad bit louder. Gonna decide in a few weeks after I've broken it in some as someone suggested here.

VUDUGT350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT 350R Shadow Black
I'd love to try Corsa's mufflers in place of the stock when they come out just for the hell of it. If I knew they were coming out with a system I would have bought ARH long tubes and then the Corsa cat back but I ordered my ARH system days before Corsa announced their system. Hoping they will offer an axle back set up but not holding my breath. I love how my brother in law's GT sounds with his Corsa system.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I'd love to try Corsa's mufflers in place of the stock when they come out just for the hell of it. If I knew they were coming out with a system I would have bought ARH long tubes and then the Corsa cat back but I ordered my ARH system days before Corsa announced their system. Hoping they will offer an axle back set up but not holding my breath. I love how my brother in law's GT sounds with his Corsa system.
Yeah I really loved my Corsa Xtreme catback + Kooks LTs on my vert. To my surprise, this sounds better than it IMHO. Once/If it gets maybe 50% louder I think I'd be at 100% satisfaction. I'm at about 80% right now, and that's still a good thing, lol. One thing I don't want to do though is for it to get raspy -- not sure if deleting the resonators on these would do that or even the cats though.

BagNasty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
[MENTION=17459]altjx[/MENTION] the system is louder than you know on the outside. I think you just want more feel in the cabin which ARH does a good job of eliminating. I don't have resonators or cats and you get that cabin feel. I told Nick at ARH I didn't want resonators which saved me a little money and I love the way it sounds. While waiting for my system I drove to the track with just headers and x pipe and I needed ear plugs for the ride over, that's the Extreme side. After installing the catback, I appreciated the tone. I think you'd be happy with no resonators. ARH will delete them if you send them back. I'm gonna post a video of mine and see what you think.

BagNasty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Last edited:

Sponsored

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
I have had the ARH long tubes, off road X pipe and stock mufflers on for almost a year now. I also have the ARH full system and the Borla GT350 system.
So far I only tried the stock mufflers because I LOVE the sound. When I get time I'll try the others.

ALTJX your car sounds great. But I myself like the rasp crackle and pop.

BagNasty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)

Voodooo

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)

BagNasty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
Eliminating resonators will add the Rasp, I think just enough!

BagNasty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
I know I'm a GT not trying to hide it. Does it matter?
Sponsored