Sponsored

Anyone have the full ARH system? Where are the videos?! **Updated with videos***

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
ARH still only has 1 video on YouTube with this full system (:headbonk:) and there's only like 1-2 other cars I found on there as well. I had Kooks LTs + Corsa Xtremes on my GT vert and the lack of exhaust volume (even in sport mode) is just killing me inside and actually starting to become quite frustrating if I can just be honest. After watching pages and pages of exhaust system videos for the GT350 and seeing Corsa's video, I'm convinced that the full ARH system is gonna be the most satisfying. I'm just missing that very loud and unique tone that I had with the Kooks + Corsa.

So with all of that being said, do any of you guys have any public or unlisted videos of this system installed on your GT350? I've watched the ARH video probably 30 times by now because of the lack of videos.

***EDIT (11/15/16)***

Got my full system installed and here are some videos:

[ame]
[ame]
Sponsored

Last edited:

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fathouse 1250R....1992 Gt 39k mile garage queen
I've done the same thing lol and feel the same way about lack of volume. From what I've heard, the ARH headers and stock mufflers create the ideal sound to my ear. It's a louder higher pitched raspy sound that kind of reminds me of how a NASCAR sounds under exceleration and on the shifts.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I've done the same thing lol and feel the same way about lack of volume. From what I've heard, the ARH headers and stock mufflers create the ideal sound to my ear. It's a louder higher pitched raspy sound that kind of reminds me of how a NASCAR sounds under exceleration and on the shifts.
Glad I'm not the only one. Felt like I was just whining and complaining. I mean the stock exhaust sounds cool and all but like I said, after driving for a few minutes, it's super quiet, lol.

I really like the sound of the full ARH system and I actually told my shop to order it Monday, but it would be nice to hear more videos. I know for sure I'm not going to hear another GT350 with the full ARH system in person, especially where I live, so it'd be really nice to watch more videos of this.

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Glad I'm not the only one. Felt like I was just whining and complaining. I mean the stock exhaust sounds cool and all but like I said, after driving for a few minutes, it's super quiet, lol.

I really like the sound of the full ARH system and I actually told my shop to order it Monday, but it would be nice to hear more videos. I know for sure I'm not going to hear another GT350 with the full ARH system in person, especially where I live, so it'd be really nice to watch more videos of this.
I find myself rolling the windows down on a street in my neighborhood with walls on both sides and saying to myself, "it's just missing something". My deal is cutting the factory exhaust is simply not an option, but I worry about warranty issues with a header install. I know Corsa is working on their system, so I guess we will wait and see if the teaser clip is the end result. I would love to hear some arh videos and your car once you get the system installed.

Sponsored

cweller

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I typically prefer American Racing headers to Kooks, but for this application (GT350), I think there might be an advantage with the Kooks since it's a stepped header. I also know some reputable tuners that prefer the Kooks for this car. I would be very interested in getting an opinion from a Ford engineer on which one is a better design for the Voodoo motor. Has anyone closely researched the differences?

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I find myself rolling the windows down on a street in my neighborhood with walls on both sides and saying to myself, "it's just missing something". My deal is cutting the factory exhaust is simply not an option, but I worry about warranty issues with a header install. I know Corsa is working on their system, so I guess we will wait and see if the teaser clip is the end result. I would love to hear some arh videos and your car once you get the system installed.
Yeah I'm with you there. On one hand I wonder about warranty, and then on the other hand I'm sort of not, lol. I got you with the videos.

I heard your setup and I think it's nice honestly, but it seems that the ARH setup just has a little more exotic sound to it, lol. Do you happen to have any other videos other than that WOT one?

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
Yeah I'm with you there. On one hand I wonder about warranty, and then on the other hand I'm sort of not, lol. I got you with the videos.

I heard your setup and I think it's nice honestly, but it seems that the ARH setup just has a little more exotic sound to it, lol. Do you happen to have any other videos other than that WOT one?
Ive got like ten haha
Normal driving, high rpm driving, normal mode, sport mode, etc

chops44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Stop being stingy and post those beeaatches up or a link at least!!

G-FORCE

PATRIOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
MANY
I have the ARH full system, no cats with the ARH mufflers. Not using a decible meter or any other measuring device the system is actually quieter with the ARH mufflers. The ARH system with the O.E. mufflers is actually louder. Now I will not go into sound quality because that is a matter of taste but the ARH mufflers change the exhaust note, not only a little quieter but somewhat lower frequency. Cant post pics or video through company firewall. If I had to do it over I would have left the O.E. mufflers on, just my taste. It is to quiet for me.

Sponsored
OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
I have the ARH full system, no cats with the ARH mufflers. Not using a decible meter or any other measuring device the system is actually quieter with the ARH mufflers. The ARH system with the O.E. mufflers is actually louder. Now I will not go into sound quality because that is a matter of taste but the ARH mufflers change the exhaust note, not only a little quieter but somewhat lower frequency. Cant post pics or video through company firewall. If I had to do it over I would have left the O.E. mufflers on, just my taste. It is to quiet for me.
When you say ARH mufflers, are you referring to the pure thunder mufflers that they mention in their kit? Just wanting to make sure and clarify since I have the shop ordering this system today for me. Also, would you mind posting videos when you get home today? I wish there were more available.

G-FORCE

PATRIOT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doug
Vehicle(s)
MANY
Agree, difficult o decide with current videos. I don't think Nick (ARH) sells more than one muffler for these cars. The sound quality is nice, real nice, just quieter than O.E. mufflers. I will post when I get time but as you know videos are tough to use as a method of deciding. No harm in trying the system without the ARH mufflers initially. Power-wise there is zero difference.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Agree, difficult o decide with current videos. I don't think Nick (ARH) sells more than one muffler for these cars. The sound quality is nice, real nice, just quieter than O.E. mufflers. I will post when I get time but as you know videos are tough to use as a method of deciding. No harm in trying the system without the ARH mufflers initially. Power-wise there is zero difference.
Gotcha. Very interesting .Thanks for the info man! Think I might actually go that route instead then if you think it's louder with the stock mufflers. Many thanks!! :thumbsup:

swedensky

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Lariat 3.5, 2016 GT350
In addition, Kooks suggested to me to use their mufflers to quiet mine down also - if I wanted to.

OP
OP
altjx

altjx

GTFO_0036 | 1337 h4x3r
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.altonj.io
First Name
Alton J.
Vehicle(s)
2017 Race Red GT350
Able to hook us up with any videos by chance?
Sponsored