• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

APR Splitter (Performance Pack) | Cervini Chin spoiler

tamadrummer1120

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue GT
Man I am in Southern MD and would love that APR splitter.....never have a chance to come up to Baltimore.

OP
OP
Ricky218

Ricky218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Man I am in Southern MD and would love that APR splitter.....never have a chance to come up to Baltimore.
Well, if you can make it to Bmore and the splitter is still available, it's all yours!:cheers:

Gurgles

Gurcules
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gur
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Oxford White
Damn I would take either, the splitter preferably... But shipping is Gna be a b!*#h

OP
OP
Ricky218

Ricky218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Both parts are still available for pick up!:cheers:

joonkim92

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 ingot silver mustang v6
is the apr front splitter for performance pack vehicles or non performance pack vehicles

Skeezin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB Ecoboost
is the apr front splitter for performance pack vehicles or non performance pack vehicles
Says performance pack right on the title

Losobaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Gt w/PP
i live in largo bmore isnt that far away...is it still forsale.....or nahhhhh?

89stang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
looking
I still want the front lip. Im leaving on sept 30 we can still set something up so we can meet?

OP
OP
Ricky218

Ricky218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I still want the front lip. Im leaving on sept 30 we can still set something up so we can meet?
If I still have it when you're headed this way, yes we can figure out somewhere to meet.

OP
OP
Ricky218

Ricky218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
APR splitter is sold

therealdannye

President of Capitol S550
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Deadpool 5.0
APR splitter is sold
Thanks again, bro. Got it on the car already. Looks amazing. Kinda silly so many people passed on it :headbonk::headbonk: