• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

APR Splitter (Performance Pack) | Cervini Chin spoiler

Ricky218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I just sold my car so I have a few parts for sale. I have a brand APR carbon splitter that has never been installed. I only opened the box to take pics. Pick up only. Comes with all of the mounting hardware. $350 Feel free to text or call 3o1 66o 0696

Update 1/28/17 Both parts have been sold

I also have a Cervini Chin spoiler for sale. Its's perfect for someone with a silver car or someone that want to paint it to match their car. $150

Last edited:

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
I would like the lower spoiler. Do you ever go down to Waldorf area. If you could get it there, I could get it the rest of the way to Florida.:hail:

OP
OP
Ricky218

Ricky218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
I would like the lower spoiler. Do you ever go down to Waldorf area. If you could get it there, I could get it the rest of the way to Florida.:hail:
Sorry man, I'm never that far south. You're more then welcome to come get it.

Southview

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Herby
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Convertible
I was talking about Waldorf, Md. It is south of you.

American

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 GT / 17 GT350
Let me know if you change your mind on your willingness to ship that Cervini's chin spoiler. :D

OP
OP
Ricky218

Ricky218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Bump for price drop on both parts, I need these things gone, I know longer have a Mustang.

APR Splitter $300

Cervini chin spoiler $100

notstok5.0

IG: notstok5.0
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.mustang6g.com
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot GT
Vehicle Showcase
Damn this is tempting, that chin spoiler is awesome... I have to figure out if I'll be able to get down there, I'm a little over an hour and a half NE.

OP
OP
Ricky218

Ricky218

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Damn this is tempting, that chin spoiler is awesome... I have to figure out if I'll be able to get down there, I'm a little over an hour and a half NE.
c'mon down man, its sitting in the garage waiting on its new owner.