cobra4ever

msteck
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350R HR427
Interested if anybody has ordered from them. They seemed legitimate but apparently not. since after 6 weeks of no response, no tracking number, no returned calls - no nothing - I realized I made a very costly mistake. So this is a question if anybody has had a different experience and a warning to those who are considering buying something through them.
Sponsored

Yellow Toy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Fastback
Bud sorry to hear that.
Can i ask what you ordered?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Were you able to dispute the charge and do a chargeback with your credit card company?

Last edited:

Yellow Toy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT Fastback
What Adrian said,

There has to be a way to chase it up and get your money back Mark..

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
If you havenā€™t done so already, contact your credit card company and explain what happened. Tell them that you have supporting documentation (order number, any follow up emails that you may have sent and maybe even a copy of your phone bill showing all of the calls that you attempted to make to Anythingcoyote.com to check on the status of your order). You may be required to sign an affidavit affirming that the information youā€˜ve provided is true and correct. This should be all the CCC needs to get you your money back.

OP
OP
cobra4ever

cobra4ever

msteck
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350R HR427
If you havenā€™t done so already, contact your credit card company and explain what happened. Tell them that you have supporting documentation (order number, any follow up emails that you may have sent and maybe even a copy of your phone bill showing all of the calls that you attempted to make to Anythingcoyote.com to check on the status of your order). You may be required to sign an affidavit affirming that the information youā€˜ve provided is true and correct. This should be all the CCC needs to get you your money back.
Thanks everybody. I paid through PayPal and have opened a dispute which seems very similar to what a credit card company would do. Everything about the website (look em up) seems legit yet that's not proven to be the case.

OP
OP
cobra4ever

cobra4ever

msteck
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350R HR427
A follow up from my initial post. The day after initiating a resolution with PayPal I did receive a tracking number and yesterday actually received what I ordered. So ultimately Anything coyote did follow through - either based on my PayPal complaint or pure serendipity. Just to know they are legit.

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Glad you finally got what you paid for, although Iā€™m sure youā€™ve lost confidence in the company, based on the lack of customer service and wouldnā€™t dare use them again.
Sponsored