Sponsored

anyone use chadwick triple play

motorcycle4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 shelby gt500
i wanted to know if anyone has used chadwick triple play car polish system?i saw video and i looks very good but would like to know if 1st hand if anyone has used it and what they think of product.JLT performance is selling it now also and he is saying it is good. please post up if you have used it good or bad thanks
Sponsored

Stevdug

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350, 2015 Z06, 1986 SVO, 1990 ZR-1
Vehicle Showcase
I have used it for about a year and a half now and love it.

OP
OP

motorcycle4

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 shelby gt500
thanks stevdug i'm thinking of trying it your shelby is same color as mine waiting to get it back out still salt and snow western ny where i am

theman1990

1 arm, 4 cars, 0 autos
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech, GT350R
I used it after listening to my buddy rave on it for a year.... Long story short, it lives up to its' claims... I still wash and dry the car but then it takes like 5 mins to wipe car down and looks amazing.... Highly recommend

350Gen6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350R Heritage Edition
I've been using it for about a year. i agree with these guys, it's a great product.

Sponsored

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I've been using it for about a year. i agree with these guys, it's a great product.
You have minimal/no scratches on your Shadow Black? It's an interesting product.

bpracer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 FR-S, 2005 F250
You have minimal/no scratches on your Shadow Black? It's an interesting product.
I would be interested in how it works on black as I'm also going to suffer with a Shadow Black car.

theman1990

1 arm, 4 cars, 0 autos
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech, GT350R
Part of what finally sold me was seeing a black Terminator cobra at Silver Springs show that had used just chadwick's on factory paint... Looked like a drop of oil in the full sun, was very impressive.

Shift

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford
I'm more interested in whether or not it actually does what it says, which is softening dirt on the car so when it's removed, it doesn't scratch the clear coat. Chadwick did his instructional video on a white car, when I think it'd be more convincing if he did it on a black car.

theman1990

1 arm, 4 cars, 0 autos
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech, GT350R
I'm more interested in whether or not it actually does what it says, which is softening dirt on the car so when it's removed, it doesn't scratch the clear coat. Chadwick did his instructional video on a white car, when I think it'd be more convincing if he did it on a black car.
I'm not sure on that... I wash my car first... Used it one time w/o washing and it did a good job but used too much product IMO. A lot of guys on the McLaren and Lamborghini forums I belong to swear by it as a waterless wash.

Sponsored

Eric16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack-Avalanche
I'm bringing this thread back to life to answer this, as I just tried the product a couple weeks ago and LOVE it.

Yes, the product brings the dirt away from the paint/coat, it is effortlessly removed. To test this, I tried a test area (I've got a base GT so I tried on the rear bumper where the valence would be since it's painted). Instead of spraying the product, I just wiped. The towel I used (that comes with the package) had plenty of product already soaked into it. The wipe was more difficult and just smeared the dirt. So my test proved (to me anyway) that spraying the product does actually bring it away from the coat, and gets trapped in the lower fibers of the towel when wiped.

Unfortunately, yes, I had to use a lot of product. Almost half the 32oz bottle, however it was the first application. The first application calls for you to clean the car, then use their foam "clay bar", which requires more product. So what I'm getting at is after the initial application you shouldn't be using much at all. I would recommend a nice rinse with a power washer on the wheels. I have the Brembos and as everybody knows the brake dust is insane. This helped me.

Sorry this was long, but I hope it helped and I'm hoping more folks try this stuff. I literally do not use soap and water and the 2 bucket method anymore.

smsgt350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt350 magnetic/black tech
I'm bringing this thread back to life to answer this, as I just tried the product a couple weeks ago and LOVE it.

Yes, the product brings the dirt away from the paint/coat, it is effortlessly removed. To test this, I tried a test area (I've got a base GT so I tried on the rear bumper where the valence would be since it's painted). Instead of spraying the product, I just wiped. The towel I used (that comes with the package) had plenty of product already soaked into it. The wipe was more difficult and just smeared the dirt. So my test proved (to me anyway) that spraying the product does actually bring it away from the coat, and gets trapped in the lower fibers of the towel when wiped.

Unfortunately, yes, I had to use a lot of product. Almost half the 32oz bottle, however it was the first application. The first application calls for you to clean the car, then use their foam "clay bar", which requires more product. So what I'm getting at is after the initial application you shouldn't be using much at all. I would recommend a nice rinse with a power washer on the wheels. I have the Brembos and as everybody knows the brake dust is insane. This helped me.

Sorry this was long, but I hope it helped and I'm hoping more folks try this stuff. I literally do not use soap and water and the 2 bucket method anymore.
I am a huge fan of chadwicks. I ordered it long before I got my shelby to test it out on my other cars. The shine is second to none and when you get good at the application procedure its a very quick clean and wax process. Just got a deal on 4 gallons from Neil (the owner) who you can speak to directly and will answer all your questions. The no sling tire dressing is very impressive as well. So glad I took a chance and tried this stuff as at first I thought it was just another typical waterless wash.

Eric16GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 Tech Pack-Avalanche
I am a huge fan of chadwicks. I ordered it long before I got my shelby to test it out on my other cars. The shine is second to none and when you get good at the application procedure its a very quick clean and wax process. Just got a deal on 4 gallons from Neil (the owner) who you can speak to directly and will answer all your questions. The no sling tire dressing is very impressive as well. So glad I took a chance and tried this stuff as at first I thought it was just another typical waterless wash.
The tire dressing is no joke! It really does work and it smells amazing. I was skeptical at first too, but there are literally no negative reviews on the stuff. Just have to try it to believe it.
Sponsored