Anyone use AMMO NYC?

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB PP GT w/ RECARO's & ITR swapped '94 hatch
I am a bit of a noob when it comes to detailing but I have gotten the general idea of how to upkeep a cars paint. On my old car I had a friend detail my car a couple times with pinnacle and it looked great! I slowly got into doing it myself as paying someone else to do it gets expensive. I started using AMMO NYC as I stumbled upon it on some other forums. It seems to work well but I honestly can't see a difference from Pinnacle. Needless to say both are on the expensive side but imho its worth it to keep the car looking good and protected. Just wanted to see what other's opinions were on the stuff.
Sponsored

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
i never used AMMO , but see his videos , but there is many other brads for less the price that work great

heck yea is worth having the car looking great and protected

shiny clean car over dirty and swirlmarks

Steve44

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/PP
I haven't used any ammo products, but do like his videos. I recently started using a bunch of chemical guys products, they are great.

coopdro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
I haven't used his products to date but I really dig his videos he has up. He seems to really be into detailing and approaches it with a really passionate and professional demeanor. I know the products are rather pricey.

Sponsored

Surtur

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Ecoboost
price keeps me away but i love his videos, he really seems to enjoy what he does.

OP
OP

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
His videos are what got me to buy lol. Good marketing scheme I guess. What's a cheaper equally effective alternative? Should I just go back to Pinnacle? Or is there a cheaper alternative to them as well. I am just trying to find that balance between good protection and cost. I used Xymol when I first started but found I would need to reapply it every month or so. Ammo nyc seems to refresh itself after every wash. Maybe a poll needs to be started to get a feeler for what ppl like to use. Thanks for all the input thus far!

Ender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 B5 Blue Challenger Scat Pack
Haven't used AMMO yet but I have been considering it. Been using Adam's products which have worked well for me so far.

mvp90805

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gabriel
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race red mustang GT premium
His videos are what got me to buy lol. Good marketing scheme I guess. What's a cheaper equally effective alternative? Should I just go back to Pinnacle? Or is there a cheaper alternative to them as well. I am just trying to find that balance between good protection and cost. I used Xymol when I first started but found I would need to reapply it every month or so. Ammo nyc seems to refresh itself after every wash. Maybe a poll needs to be started to get a feeler for what ppl like to use. Thanks for all the input thus far!
Adams I love there stuff
And chemical guys too, so many choices , auto geek has good reviews of a lot of products

OP
OP

VTECSAUCE

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the feedback! Im going to look into it.
Sponsored