Sponsored

Anyone tuned by Pro-Dyno in Fort Mill???

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Thinking of unlocking my nGauge and going with these guys for a dyno tune.:shrug:
Sponsored

Boduke0220

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
No, PM me and I'll tell you why

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
PM sent. Thx

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP

Sponsored

BlownOne

Horsepower Fiend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Anything with wheels
Remote tuning is just as good or better than in house depending on tuner. I would recommend going with one of the proven big name tuners.

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
If you want a big name tuner power curve will work with you on there dyno. Ken B. at PBD (My tuner) sent remotely while my car was on the dyno, I tried to do 3rd gear pulls for logs on street tires before I got radials & my car would go side ways not cool at 60+ trying to log & read you boost controller ect.. Boosted will take care of anything else not tune or dyno related. I did all my own work but would trust Donnie to wrench on my car any day of the week.

OP
OP
MikeyPee

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Remote tuning is just as good or better than in house depending on tuner. I would recommend going with one of the proven big name tuners.
I wanna see hp/torque numbers...

If you want a big name tuner power curve will work with you on there dyno. Ken B. at PBD (My tuner) sent remotely while my car was on the dyno, I tried to do 3rd gear pulls for logs on street tires before I got radials & my car would go side ways not cool at 60+ trying to log & read you boost controller ect.. Boosted will take care of anything else not tune or dyno related. I did all my own work but would trust Donnie to wrench on my car any day of the week.
Thanks for the info brutha! I’m still undecided, but it’s nice to know I have options in the area.

Obsol3te

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
I'll throw another plug for Ken Bjonnes at palm beach.

I had Lund on my setup previously and I can say Ken's tune is a thousand times better.
My avg mpg around town with Lund was about 13-14mpg on 93. I'm now sitting at 16-18mpg on 93. The partial throttle acceleration, with Lund the car would just get power like a lightswitch at a certain point. Super uncontrollable and could get iffy doing slight acceleration in a turn. With Ken's tune, the power has been a LOT more linear and predictable. And speaking of power, the car made 696whp @ 7500rpm on a Dynojet with Lund. Ken's tune is making 711whp @7500rpm on a Mustang dyno. So a good amount more power.
I ran Lund's tune for about a year, heard some great things about Ken B and decided to make the swap. Very glad I did.
Also, the car use to surge/have this weird random driveability thing. Havnt had it since the swap to ken back in Feb

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
Yes^ look on Kens & PBD FB page if you want to see some of the fastest Whipple, TVS, Turbo & Centrifugal street cars in the country. He's not active in here neither are a lot of his tuned cars but there are plenty of them at the track setting records & personal best. He will tailor make your tune for what you do with the car, drag, rolls, half mile ect.

Sponsored

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I'm trying to request Ken to work on my tune instead of the person at PBD that's currently doing it. Wait time is real.

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
I'm trying to request Ken to work on my tune instead of the person at PBD that's currently doing it. Wait time is real.
Rob Shoemaker?
He's pretty bad ass too from my research!
I will agree tho with the wait time, but I couldn't imagine having 1 or 2 guys doing 1000's of tunes but when it comes to the most important key part for everything to come together I'll wait a little longer for the best.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
Rob Shoemaker?
He's pretty bad ass too from my research!
I will agree tho with the wait time, but I couldn't imagine having 1 or 2 guys doing 1000's of tunes but when it comes to the most important key part for everything to come together I'll wait a little longer for the best.
It's not making the timing it should make. My old lund tune with e50 on stock pump with a bap was making more timing. Needs some part throttle tuning adjustments as well. I got a few revisions that were basically undrivable. My base tune threw 5 codes when I fired it up. 4 for IMRC circuit open because I have a boss intake (which they knew) and a code for fuel pump circuit open from the sai li system (which they knew about). It’s been a month of revisions to get to this point.

Last edited:

Pincushin3819

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Paxton GT
It's not making the timing it should make. My old lund tune with e50 on stock pump with a bap was making more timing. Needs some part throttle tuning adjustments as well. I got a few revisions that were basically undrivable.
Damn man, that sucks. I hate to hear that especially after bosting so hard about them. I hope it gets straighten out so you can enjoy your car to its full potential. I personally have had the total opposite, my start up tune was even freaking bad ass. First pull on 3.6 pulley, JLT & 93 I was at 656. Logged it revised it 2nd pull was 679 with crisp drivabilty. Car is gated now with a 3.00 pulley & a few small upgrades. It is at 730 now on 12lbs, 16* & 93. It's going on the dyno this week for e85 tune & 15lbs hoping for 800+