Sponsored

Anyone Tried the Shifteck Billet Vertical Links?

evo8904

I'm a member???
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luther
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 4x4
Just to add, these occurrences are much more rare in the GM Industry (chassis and suspension specifically)

Speaking of GM, our 2016 SS Camaro already getting completely ripped apart for development.

Damn, that is awesome! Anytime BMR is looking for a intern let me know. I don't care about $$$, I have investments for that:D
Sponsored

Anthony@HTM

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Track Pack

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Several months ago the US patent office acknowledged our application by providing us with patent application numbers, thank you everyone for the heads up!

Stick with American-manufacturers such as Steeda or BMR and have peace of mind in the long run :)

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
I....

I saw these on the S550 Instagram page. They look stout like the Steeda ones and are even less expensive than the BMR ones. I like their lifetime warranty too. I might try them out.

http://shifteck.com/collections/for...5-s550-mustang-vertical-links-billet-aluminum

Thoughts?
I have all Steeda suspension parts on my Mustang and I'm very happy that I chose there suspension parts for my mustang, they may look like Steeda :doh:, buy the Steeda... Thanks John :cheers:

Ajax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang GT PP
No way I would risk a crash at 80 mph to buying some knock off parts to save 10 bucks.
Sponsored