First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
pc master race member signing in

AC1DskLh.jpg
Way to make us all jealous lol.

Haha at some of those rigs I say this: :headbang::hail:

Mine's an OK rig to be on right now. Really to get a boost of performance out of it I could get a better video card and probably do great. Just easier for me to toss a screenshot of the dxdiag.exe readout below. The video card is a 4gig NVidia GeForce GTX 745, which is really just a run of the mill somewhat decent OEM video card that manufacturers like HP and Dell and what have you slap in their machines when you opt in for something decent that isn't just using the integrated setups on the motherboard. I probably saved about $200-$300 bucks using a discount site that was part of the employee benefits through an old job a couple years back, but going forward again I'd probably rather just have a nice little shopping spree on newegg for around $1,000-ish and build something. Probably not for a while though, this computer does OK. I'm mostly on here just playing World of Warcraft anyways, not really a demanding game at all lol. I did want a little better performance out of Fallout 4 than what I got though. A better video card will probably set me straight, and 16 gigs of RAM is probably plenty but I've been putting off ordering up 2 more 8 gig sticks, I still have 2 slots I can use. 32 gigs is probably a little overkill for RAM, but what the hell why not. MB supports up to 32 gigs and it's not very expensive to get from newegg.

Also got a HP laptop from Best Buy last year. Was budgeting for just a decent little $800 laptop because there are portions of my early mornings at work where I might have a hour or two of downtime with nothing to do. This one was about $200 more than I had in mind, but the fact that its video had its own dedicated chipset for 2 gigs (will use up to 4 gigs resources though and use that extra 2 gigs like an integrated chipset) kind of sold me on it. Again, wasn't looking for some crazy expensive gaming rig, just something to dick around on WoW with if I was bored at work during some downtime, or taking my lunch.
New GPU would be a big boost, yeah.

i5-3570K 3.4 OCed to 4.2 /w Noctua NHD14
MSI mobo
16GB ram
512GB Samsung Evo 850 SSD
GTX660Ti SLI
Rosewill Thor V2 case
Corsair 750W 80+ Gold PS
Sound Blaster Z
dual 1920x1200 24" monitors

SLI runs great still plays everything in ultra. Maybe upgrade to GTX 1070 when a Ti version comes out
Yeah, I want the Ti or full code, but I don't think I can wait lol. I need more VRAM now.
Heres mine:

750D
[email protected] H100i
Asus Maximus VII Hero
Gigabyte Windforce 970 SLI
16GB Hyper X 2133MHz
Corsair HX850i
Seagate 3TB
Samsung 256GB 840SSD(just ordered a 512 cause I ran out of room on the main)
LG 35UM95p(3440x1440) and 3 random TVs(1920x1080) I use for other monitors.

I mostly play BF4, CSGO and Eve Online. Waiting for BF1 to come out.

Waiting for 1080s to come out so I can get my hands on a pair.

Random picture. Cable management is terrible.
That BF1 trailer was awesome!

:cheers:

You know, it occurs to me that that's probably another thing kinda holding my mediocre-ish video card back. I don't run anything too fancy. Just a Asus gaming monitor at 1920x1200, and I picked up some little shitty black friday $250 52-inch LED that runs in a native resolution of 1920x1080 that I run as a second monitor just to stream shows and movies to. But I'd probably get a little more out of that little GTX 745 if I nixed the second monitor feed.
New GPU! Lol

I have an old rig.

i7 3.07GHz
12.0 GB Ram
GTX 470's in SLI
100 GB SSD for op system
1 TB Raid 3 for CAD, Games

Waiting for the fall once the new chip sets, Mobo, and the 1080's to build my Star Citizen rig. Play alot of Arma 3...
Yeah, new stuff should be SICK. Funny you mentioned Bohemia, I worked on the DayZ project before Dean Hall screwed everyone.
Sponsored

tcman54

Stanghead
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Terry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Asphalt 8 : Airborne is a free windows 10 download from the windows store. :headbang:

Be warned the game is highly addictive, lol. :D

[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]Siv7SDJYc2I[/MEDIA]"]

Terry :)

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
New GPU! Lol
Yessir haha. I'm sure as hell not giving up my 2nd screen. I think my first extra bit of cash is gonna go to snow tires put on an extra set of rims before we see October out here. Then my phone needs to go. After that, I do believe a new GPU is in the works haha.

Glenn G

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
15 DIB 6MT base Ecoboost
Eve Online and SWTOR mostly.

Sponsored

ForTheHordeKT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Performance Package
What games are you guys into? Mostly, racing I'd imagine.
Surprisingly nope lol. Those can be fun too, but mostly RPGs over here. World of Warcraft, The Fallout and Elderscrolls series, Shadow of Mordor was cool as hell but I still have to beat it. Starcraft was fun. I'm not in a big hurry to go get it yet, but I think next I'm going to go tear up some Doom4.

NowInSixth

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black,Sixth Gen, GT, Bad Arse
Played some GW2 in the past. Not into much now. Bought the kids an Xbox One and been playing Rocket League. I'm awful at it but it's loads of fun.

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
OP
OP
daltron

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
No racing for me ironically lol. I like ARPG's, MMO's, FPS, etc.

Eve Online and SWTOR mostly.
SWTOR took too much of my life lol.

Surprisingly nope lol. Those can be fun too, but mostly RPGs over here. World of Warcraft, The Fallout and Elderscrolls series, Shadow of Mordor was cool as hell but I still have to beat it. Starcraft was fun. I'm not in a big hurry to go get it yet, but I think next I'm going to go tear up some Doom4.
Bethesda games are the best!

Played some GW2 in the past. Not into much now. Bought the kids an Xbox One and been playing Rocket League. I'm awful at it but it's loads of fun.
I heard that game is addiction, RL.

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
Racing for sure.

iRacing(the main one I play), Assetto Corsa, Project cars, Forza 6, and Rocket League for the fun.

although playing Uncharted 4 right now but that's ps4....

other than that... WoW since vanilla beta... fml...12 years...

was playing The Division for a bit and Rainbow six siege.

mainly racing and WoW though... waiting on legion so on a break now...and finding a guild that actually sticks together and isn't full of assholes is still hard. Although I just couldn't take the current content drought and had to step away until legion

Sponsored
OP
OP
daltron

daltron

Rowing All Day
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT PP
although playing Uncharted 4 right now but that's ps4....
Picked it up on release for $48 from Amazon, still need to hook up the PS4 as it's been in it's box since we moved for 14+ months. I loved The Last of Us Remastered, looking forward to this one!

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
mainly racing and WoW though... waiting on legion so on a break now...and finding a guild that actually sticks together and isn't full of assholes is still hard. Although I just couldn't take the current content drought and had to step away until legion
Do you even mythic raid, bro? I thoroughly enjoyed MoP and especially 5.4 SoO and got 14/14M/H. It was also fun owning people in full heroic/mythic WF gear on the timeless isle. Did not play any of WoD though.

Adaraas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
16 Premium GT, 17 Laramie Cummins
Do you even mythic raid, bro? I thoroughly enjoyed MoP and especially 5.4 SoO and got 14/14M/H. It was also fun owning people in full heroic/mythic WF gear on the timeless isle. Did not play any of WoD though.
Did the whole mop heroic/mythic thing personally.

Being the top DPS as a tank in raids was fun. I've gotten a top 10 parse for almost every boss in throne(10 man so it doesn't count I guess :p) Throne of Thunder was the most fun I've had in a game since Icecrown. Fully cleared all 3 tiers personally. I did the WoD mythics for about 2 months but they made monks not fun to play anymore tank wise so I quit.

Last edited:

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
I don't mythic raid. 4 levels of the same tier is way to much with raid finder, normal, heroic, and mythic. I don't have the time or the patience for mythic anymore. My hardcore raiding days were back in college 7+ years ago.

I Just did up to almost clear on heroic hellfire citadel before i stopped.

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
Was a huge PC gamer for the last 15 years then moved to PS4.

The cheating that goes on in most PC games is just out of control and there is no end to it so I just moved to the PS4...

Original WoW player (best game ever on the PC), GW2, hell even was in the top 25 Quake 2 tourney in the USA. Miss those days lol.
Sponsored