Sponsored

Anyone one buy their S550 GT500 from Galpin Ford?

Mustang Tony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
'18 Mustang GT 10R80 PP1 401A Magneride
If so, was your experience good or bad?
Sponsored

DeerLick

Blehhhhhh.....
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
First Name
Derrick
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rapid Red GT Premium PP1
i was actually considering taking mine there to take care of a recent software recall for manual transmissions. would also be interested if people had a good or bad experience dealing with them.

Rael

Grateful Member
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
I've been using their service department for many years. Seem very comprehensive to me.

Stang 19

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 Ford Performance Blue
When I was looking to purchase my GT 500 I gave them a chance to earn my business but their pricing was outrageous so I went elsewhere that is my only experience with them.

SupremeFocus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 GT PP1 10R80
Not a gt500 but bought my last 2 s550 gt from there and can say there then only dealer that gave me 0 interest and 0 down on a a GT all other dealers wanted money down and interest. But never had to deal with them regarding maintenance.

Sponsored

09cs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Been using their service depart for decades and bought countless cars over the years from them (even other than Ford). But did not get either my 350 or my dad's 500 from them because they would not work with me on the ADM

TeeLew

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Odyssey, Toyota Tacoma, 89 GT project, 2020 Magnetic EB HPP w/ 6M
I tried to buy my car from them at the beginning of Covid lock down when nothing was selling. They still wouldn't deal. I've heard this is fairly common for Galpin.

free

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andre
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT
I've bought 4 Mustangs from Galpin, they are usually great to work with. However last time (about 8 months ago) they tried everything they could to stiff me. After 2 hours of negotiating I shook hands with the salesman and agreed on all terms. I went to the bathroom only to come back to the sales manager standing there telling me that my payment is now $12 higher because of some tax mistake the salesman made on the original quote he gave me. Keep in mind I had already given the down payment. I told him we already shook hands and that I will not take the deal if they don't come back down on that $12. He said "We don't have to sell you anything. You want me to pay your taxes for you??" I simply said I would be back in 5 minutes and if they dont come down on that $12 please refund my down payment and I will be on my way. They dropped the 12 bucks, but the whole ordeal did disappoint me.
Sponsored