Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Yes, Jamie is very aware of the H/P Mach 1.

If you would like to speak to Jamie further - then please call us at 1800 950 0774 if you would like to discuss further.

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

RobZ71LM7

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 F-150
This is a contradictory statement. How can Steeda be aware of the difference if there is no difference?

It's already been shown there is a .4" difference between HP and non HP (excluding tire difference).
They know that the springs are different. I did not see a .4” drop on my car going from std to HP springs. That’s a fact on my car. I think I’m one of the few that’s had both on the same car. Regardless I’ll post height difference when I install my dual rate springs next month (or possibly late this month). I suspect those seeing no drop on DR’s have bushing bind and didn’t clock bushings. We’ll find out. There should be plenty of data though, dual rates are by far the most popular spring for Mach 1 owners. It seems like half the people in the Mach 1 Facebook groups have them installed.

AZ_Ryan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Thanks. It rides like stock. Handles like Iverson in the mountains and back roads of Mexico.
How would you explain the difference in ride and handling going from stock HP springs to these progressive Sport springs?

I bought my car with the sport springs already on the car. I test drove a non HP car after that and the ride and handling was noticeably different... for the worse. It felt more like a standard GT compared to mine. I've never driven an HP car, so I'm curious to hear the comparison.

agmattocks

Unstabled Mate
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Anthony
Vehicle(s)
UMMC 026 - 2021 MACH 1 w/ handling package
How would you explain the difference in ride and handling going from stock HP springs to these progressive Sport springs?

I bought my car with the sport springs already on the car. I test drove a non HP car after that and the ride and handling was noticeably different... for the worse. It felt more like a standard GT compared to mine. I've never driven an HP car, so I'm curious to hear the comparison.
There is no noticeable difference in ride but the handling feels more tuned in.
Sponsored

Last edited: