Sponsored

Anyone know how to change out Roush Pulley?

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
Looks easy enough; there are a few bolts on there, but when I try to take it off the pulley just spins.

How do I lock the pulley so I can take the bolts off anyone know?
Sponsored

rvlyssup

Vag...Gun...Stang-NUT
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rand
Vehicle(s)
Lotsa...
Or use a strap wrench.

Sponsored

OP
OP

doodguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Roush Stage 1 Supercharged Mustang GT
Thats was a great tip. :)

So now that you've changed the pulley...don't you have to re-send the PCM to Rouch to re-flash a tune for the new pulley?
No. I bought ngauge tuner, sent my log files to lund. Next they read my files send back to me and I replace tune. Was rinse repeat a couple times.

mibairho

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP, FP Roush S/C
No. I bought ngauge tuner, sent my log files to lund. Next they read my files send back to me and I replace tune. Was rinse repeat a couple times.
Can you please tell me the results of your pulley upgrade and tune? I am considering upgrading the pulley to just a bit smaller, 82mm, and have Lund do the tune. Would love to hear how the car is doing since you changed yours. What size pulley? Any issues?

THANKS!!
Sorry, I know this was an old topic, but it's what came up in the search.

Guard5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rapid Red GT500 CFTP
Can you please tell me the results of your pulley upgrade and tune? I am considering upgrading the pulley to just a bit smaller, 82mm, and have Lund do the tune. Would love to hear how the car is doing since you changed yours. What size pulley? Any issues?

THANKS!!
He may answer but I'm sure he's running different equipment now, Whipple I think.

JasinEdward

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2015 5.0 Roush Stage 1

THANKS!!
I have just a Lund tune on my phase 1 and it's a great place to start. There was another member here that just had his dyno'd and put down mid 600's to the wheels.... there's a pic on Lund's facebook page.
Sponsored