Sponsored

Anyone know exactly how long the Mach 1 is with the extended splitter and wing?

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
So we bought a house with a 3 car garage that was spec in a new development and I never thought to ask about garage dimensions (figured they advertised it as a 3 car so it should fit 3 cars?) turns out the 3rd bay is a shorty at only 16ft so pretty useless and the other two were only 20', I had some cabinets added for storage and now in one bay have about 19' usable.

Originally I was looking at a Cayman which could have just made it (sweating bullets most likely pulling it in)

Websites list the Mustang at 188.5" and I was wondering if that is accurate, figure I can get it into the 19' bay but want to be sure as it will displace one of the cars I have in there now

Thanks
Sponsored

RandomTask

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Aaron
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2020 F350 DRW Platinum
I quickly measured mine, 191" from extended splitter to back of the car. FYI the rear bumper extends out further than the wing, even with the gurney flap installed.

Mach U

Threads
Reaction score
Scottsdale, AZ - Winter / Carlsbad CA - Summer
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
2022 Genesis - 2021 Mach 1(HP)
So we bought a house with a 3 car garage that was spec in a new development and I never thought to ask about garage dimensions (figured they advertised it as a 3 car so it should fit 3 cars?) turns out the 3rd bay is a shorty at only 16ft so pretty useless and the other two were only 20', I had some cabinets added for storage and now in one bay have about 19' usable.

Originally I was looking at a Cayman which could have just made it (sweating bullets most likely pulling it in)

Websites list the Mustang at 188.5" and I was wondering if that is accurate, figure I can get it into the 19' bay but want to be sure as it will displace one of the cars I have in there now

Thanks

Thanks

Mach U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)

Thanks
This is HP with 17’ useable after garage cabinets in front. Mine is a 20’ garage. About a foot or two walk around clearance.
DD8F7CC1-35C7-4E1E-A7A7-E04ED6ABAFBC.jpeg

Sponsored

OP
OP

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
This is HP with 17’ useable after garage cabinets in front. Mine is a 20’ garage. About a foot or two walk around clearance.
that looks sweet and love the genesis also

AUsomTiger

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang Mach1
My paranoia would require the bicycle to be parked elsewhere. When I was a kid my neighbor drug the handle of his bike across his Dad's new car's door and I never forgot that.

Mach U

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ron
Vehicle(s)
My paranoia would require the bicycle to be parked elsewhere. When I was a kid my neighbor drug the handle of his bike across his Dad's new car's door and I never forgot that.
Lol - moving it as we speak. Let the Genesis take the hit.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
Thought the same thing! I would t be able to sleep at night knowing that bike was parked there lol

OP
OP

bozack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM
Thought the same thing! I would t be able to sleep at night knowing that bike was parked there lol
I just love how his garage is so clean and nice, I have the same epoxy floors and similar cabinets but up here with all the leaves and garbage that blows in I would be cleaning that thing all the time to look like that.
Sponsored