Sponsored

Anyone in central FL have the factory 5.0 mufflers / tips (not full exhaust) avail?

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
EDIT: No longer looking but I want to thank those who offered theirs. After getting install quotes, I am just going to save for an aftermarket exhaust
Sponsored

Last edited:

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
I'll be taking off the exhaust to install the Roush axlebacks in a few weeks, but want to keep the tips for something else I wanted to do. Planned to tell the dealer to just toss the mufflers.

If all you want are the tips, why not just buy some ? Summit has 100's to pick from :shrug:

OP
OP

Arsenalslr95

V6 Tactical Operator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Cyclone
I'll be taking off the exhaust to install the Roush axlebacks in a few weeks, but want to keep the tips for something else I wanted to do. Planned to tell the dealer to just toss the mufflers.

If all you want are the tips, why not just buy some ? Summit has 100's to pick from :shrug:
Because then I would have to cut off my rear mufflers (aka muffler delete) and replace with just piping and tips, which would change the sound entirely. Since the factory muffler and tips are one piece, the tips dont come off of the muffler with enough room to cut and weld on a new tip without it looking like complete crap, therefore I am looking to just replace my factory muffler / tips with the GT muffler / nicer tips

MikeD1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Challenger Hellcat
Well, damn that shoots my plan to salvage the tips off the OE exhaust - sigh.

LMK if you want to try & work something out. Car is scheduled in on 10/30 & the install will start a few days after it arrives. This is all happening in Tampa & I'm in Citrus County. My issue would be getting it all here as I will have the 4 tires/wheels + all the bits they take off installing the S/C to load into the new 'stang + a G35.

Sick03L

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 DIB Mustang Premium Automagic
My cat back should be here tomorrow. I'll be more then happy to cut off the mufflers and give them to you
. I'm located down in Cape Coral. Less then 3hrs from you. I'm not sure I could sell them but if you wanted to make a small donation for my time to cut them off Ill take it lol.

Sponsored

Tubalkayne

First Time Mustang Owner
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Steeda PP, Competition Orange,
And I junked my factory GT Axle backs because (and I quote from others) "no one wants them" last time I do that!

RaceRedGT10

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red GT 5.0
I still have mine along with an h-pipe and bottleneck eliminator from lethal performance if interested.
Sponsored