Anyone heard from Need4Speed recently?

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
I'd love to hear from the current N4SM.com rep that handles this forum. Please PM me directly...
Sponsored

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
I guess it's time to drag this into public...

I purchased 4 Stance SF03 wheels/BFG tires from Paul at Need4Speed some time ago. Unfortunately, I damaged one of my wheels back in September of last year and ordered a replacement from Erick at Need4Speed. The wheel they sent me had the incorrect offset/concave. I have been trying unsuccessfully since then to get the correct wheel, but the best that Erick can do is sell me a new wheel at cost. I'm not sure why I'd pay twice for their mistake, but that was their suggestion.

I have sent PM's and emails to Need4Speed with no response. I have called them on both their toll-free and toll numbers on multiple occasions trying to get in touch with a supervisor or manager. Every person that answers the phone has the same response, almost as if scripted, they say "The manager won't be in until 3pm, or may not be in today". Everyday it's the same story and when you call back after 3pm... no manager.

I hope this sort of behavior from a "Forum Sponsor" is not endorsed by Mustang6g and that someone from Need4Speed will step up and make this situation right.

OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
I have received an actual reply from Need4Speed, so we'll see where this goes...

Sponsored

DRKHORS

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang, '17 Mustang, '18 F150, '23 Mustang GT
I have received an actual reply from Need4Speed, so we'll see where this goes...
Good luck, sir.

I hate to hear about that kind of service. Like you, I purchased the same wheels from Paul when he was there. I hope I don't need a replacement anytime soon, but if so, sounds like trying to find a different vendor will be in order...

ZRO GIVN

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ingot Silver Mustang GT Premium
@mumbles did you get a favorable response? I ask because I am going through a similar situation with them now and based on the way they have handled things up to this point, I am getting the feeling i will not get resolution.

Cardude99

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ecoboost
Sounds like this vendor was only worth a damn when Paul was there.

NewTekBuzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black GT 6M
I had issues with my set, was told he would look into it and let me know. Never heard back.
My entire transaction was delayed and packed with excuses.
It’s unfortunate that the face of 6GR is constantly falling on their face with customer service.

Sponsored

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
I bought a set of wheels and tires from them. Great communication up until they were shipped. I sent an email or two with questions and never heard back. I found the info on my own eventually but it is sad this might be a trend with lack of communication post sale.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Similar experience from me recently with regards to communication, had to chase them down with several phone calls regarding some wheels I wanted to purchase. Even left my number for a call back.... which never happened. Supposedly they were 'in stock' , but they were unable to locate them after over a week of me pursuing them, I gave up.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
Paul was good for customer service while he was there. Seems like they need to hire some help or put a manager in charge who understands CS. I emailed them a question a while back and got nothing. If they can’t answer an email, I wouldnt feel comfortable spending $$$$ with them.

I still love the P6GR wheels tho. Still one of the very best designs for our cars.

OP
OP
mumbles

mumbles

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT Prem OW
Hey all! Haven't been active on the forum for several reasons, but did want to update this thread with the fact that
@Need4SpeedMotors HAS NOT MADE MY SITUATION RIGHT

Just a quick recap;
Jan 2016: Purchased set of wheels/tires from Paul at N4SM in a square setup... all four wheels/tires matched (anybody remember Paul?)
Sep 5, 2018: Bent a rim beyond repair
Sep 20, 2028: Ordered/paid for a new rim/tire combo from N4SM
Nov 3, 2018: Received new rim/tire and realized that N4SM had sent me a Face 2 replacement and the original wheel was a Face 1. The replacement face had a greater concavity and would have rubbed the wheel arch if driven on.
Nov 4, 2018: Contacted N4SM and notified them of the issue, sending pictures of both wheels so they could see the difference
Nov 5 - Nov 14, 2018: Sent mulitple pics and measurements to N4SM
Nov 14 - Mar 11, 2019: N4SM decided they had sent me the incorrect Face wheel and sent me a return shipping label for the incorrect wheel they sent me.
Mar 12, 2019: Against my better judgement, I returned the incorrect wheel to N4SM.
Mar 12, 2019 - Present: Absolute silence from N4SM in spite of attempts to contact them via email, IM and phone

I have never had worse customer support from a company in my life. They have charged me and been paid for a replacement wheel/tire combo that was incorrect, and received that combo back in good faith but have failed to resolve the issue by providing me with the correct replacement.

When you call N4SM, you talk to a front line employee. If you ask to speak to a manager, they either tell you he is not available, or they forward you to his voicemail, which is often full, and the manager never returns your call.

Wash, rinse, repeat... ad-nauseum

I am posting this now to hopefully save someone else from making the same mistake.

302@12psi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona PP2 Recaros
On a credit card? Dispute the charge.
Sponsored