Sponsored

Anyone else have this panel fitment issue ?

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Anyone know how to adjust this ?

:shrug:
Sponsored

stresstest

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bill
Vehicle(s)
DIB 2016 GT Premium
Tabs on the bumper are broken possibly or they are not fully seated in the grip clips mounted to the fenders

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Tabs on the bumper are broken possibly or they are not fully seated in the grip clips mounted to the fenders
Here's what I see from the inside . Appreciate the input :thumbsup:

wowstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Mustang PP w/ Recaros
Did you notice this after removing the bumper? I had this issue when putting my bumper back on after installing an intercooler. Just had to give it a firm push until it popped into place.

Sponsored

TricarboNate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Orange GT
There are tabs that click into place on the bumper. Looks like they aren't locked in all the way.

Loosen that bolt from your picture. Afterwards, give that part of the bumper a love-tap and it should click into place. Then tighten the bolt back up.

Should fix it, otherwise it's probably broken, like others said.

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
You already have a thread on this...
I doubt there is very little traffic there. There isn't a section that I could see for bodywork etc so I figured it would get more of a response here.

Did you notice this after removing the bumper? I had this issue when putting my bumper back on after installing an intercooler. Just had to give it a firm push until it popped into place.
No I picked up the car like this brand new. I could push it in gently but it slides back out. I haven't tried removing it but I might.

There are tabs that click into place on the bumper. Looks like they aren't locked in all the way.

Loosen that bolt from your picture. Afterwards, give that part of the bumper a love-tap and it should click into place. Then tighten the bolt back up.

Should fix it, otherwise it's probably broken, like others said.
Will try that thanks !

Jon|3.7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15' 3.7 Mustang
mine has the same issue after replacing my grille turns out I broke one tab but it's not as bad as this, but that is the exact spot where the tabs are at

OP
OP

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
Ok I guess I'm lucky but don't laugh.. I have it a firm push.. And felt a tiny bit of resistance .. Seems the tab clicked in place ?

All is well :)