Sponsored

Anyone else have this dash rattle??

mustangenthusiast25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang Gt Premium
So on my car I have the adaptive cruise control and the collision warning system. There's are a projector at the top of the driver side dash that projects a red light on the windshield when a collision is about to happen. Well that projector cover moves a little bit in its cutout where it's placed. So when there is a rough freeway road it moves to one side and rattles, but if I wiggle it to the other side it stops rattling. Does anybody know how to remove the projector cover or fix this issue?
Sponsored

kenbidwell

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ken
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, 2020 F250 Tremor, 2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP(wifes car)
I don't have the adaptive cruise but the panel that goes over the cut out rattles in my 2015 PPGT. I am looking for a cure as well, I so far cant figure out how to remove the piece without breaking it.

OP
OP

mustangenthusiast25

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Triple Yellow Mustang Gt Premium
I don't have the adaptive cruise but the panel that goes over the cut out rattles in my 2015 PPGT. I am looking for a cure as well, I so far cant figure out how to remove the piece without breaking it.

I never tried to remove it. So I just cut out a little piece of double sided foam tape and stuffed it into the empty space to the side of it. That's seemed to help quiet it down. Though yours maybe different. I'm still trying to figure out how to get rid of the rear c pillar buzzing rattle.

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
I have been living with this same buzz for a year.
Decided I'd come on here and finally search to see if anyone else had it.
My new exhaust made it worse.

I was thinking I just need to jam something in there to tighten it up.
Looks like that might do it.
Sponsored