Sponsored

BREITLING, ROLEX, TUDOR, OMEGA, anybody into high end watches?

Cav427

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Yes. The stainless dial. The Railmaster is kind of the forgotten one. Durable watch. Wear it to work in agriculture.
Think the railmaster is quite under rated, like many Omegas. Another way under rated brand, Longines. Opinion, next watch, Omega Planet Ocean, Speedmaster Pro, Longines high beat or Tudor Ceramic?

Bikeman315

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ira
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT/CS, 2021 Volvo XC60
Think the railmaster is quite under rated, like many Omegas. Another way under rated brand, Longines. Opinion, next watch, Omega Planet Ocean, Speedmaster Pro, Longines high beat or Tudor Ceramic?
Well, that’s not an easy question. The Longines Ultra Chron is a very nice watch but not at the level of a Tudor or an Omega. I love all Omega’s and love my Speedy Pro and Seamaster 300m. That said I’m a big fan of Tudor and the Black Bay. I would definitely love to add one to my collection and the ceramic would be a top choice.

Shibaman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt. BAD GRN
Like the look of the longines. A bit different. Nice vintage vibe. Resonable cost also?

Sponsored

Sponsored