Sponsored

Anybody up for a little fun??

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.
Hello guys,

As some of you will be aware, i have a couple of You Tube channels, one of which is called "S550 Mustang GT UK". In my second from last video I showed off the paintwork after modifying my strut towers.

I have a guy who's latched on telling me the S550 is a POS and is a deathtrap. he then goes on to insist i drive a Camaro to see what a superior car it is, even after I told him I don't like them.

If anybody is up for some fun, this guy really is a Mustang hater...

Sponsored

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I spotted the thread title and got all excited :inlove:

Then I realised I was on the Mustang forum ... :cwl: :cwl: :cwl:

WD :like:

DarkStangUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
Meet me at the A43 Lay-by...

EDIT: on a personal note I found the 15-18 stands with the Pirelli tyres I was sliding around roundabouts doing 20 mph During a slight drizzle on normal Mode. In contrast my 19 GT on Mich’s has stuck like glue and has never once kicked the back out in sport 24/7.

Andy22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 race red gt

EDIT: on a personal note I found the 15-18 stands with the Pirelli tyres I was sliding around roundabouts doing 20 mph During a slight drizzle on normal Mode. In contrast my 19 GT on Mich’s has stuck like glue and has never once kicked the back out in sport 24/7.
And i thought it was just me that cant kick the back out on my 2019.i thought i was doing something wrong lol.

DarkStangUK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2019
And i thought it was just me that cant kick the back out on my 2019.i thought i was doing something wrong lol.
I probably shouldn’t add I wasn’t intentionally wanting to drift in the 17 (18 plate). I’m still unsure if it was the tyres or car but could definitely notice a huge difference safety wise.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Gloucesternige

Gloucesternige

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Mustang GT, GR Yaris, SWB Defender, Harley.

This is something I've never gotten to grips with.. :clap::clap:.. I see Pirelli tyres on all sorts of euro motors such as BMW's and have wondered why our Pirelli's are so bad? Are they the American blend?

maddog1982

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (S550)

I had the exact same thing with Pirellis, I managed one month of ownership before I changed them to MPS4S - Not a single regret.
Sponsored