Any suggestions for build my mustang?

Treeset

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
X
Vehicle(s)
None
Hi everyone, I am here for some advice for building a car. It's my first car. I am planning to buy a mustang, but not sure how to select the packages. If anyone have some ideas, please share some thoughts with me.

Firstly, I don’t care too much about the horsepower. I am big fan of mustang’s appearance. Mustang (Muscle car) looks so cool. So, the 2.3L engine is total enough for me.

Secondly, I think I do need the apple car play.

Thirdly, I think I will keep the car at least 3 years. So, I am also care about the residual price. I will work from home for these years. So only this car for going grocery and small trips.

Lastly, I prefer to have leather seats. It’s easy to clean. But I checked the 200A and 201A, they are both leather-trimmed seats. Does it mean only part of seat is leather? I wonder if anyone know these two packages difference for the seats. Or maybe just buy a leather seats?

My idea is:
  • eco boost + 101A package + leather seats (not sure if I could update the seats)
  • eco boost premium + 200A + leather seats
  • eco boost premium + 201A + leather seats
  • other suggestion?
I am happy to know your selection. Thank you so much.
Sponsored

elkwood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Elkwood
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I thought the big difference between 200 and 201 was the dash display. The 201 came with the full digital dash and the 200 had the analog tach and speedo with the smaller lcd display in the middle.

Wouldn't want to be quoted on that.

I went with the 201a and very happy with the results.

OP
OP

Treeset

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
X
Vehicle(s)
None
I thought the big difference between 200 and 201 was the dash display. The 201 came with the full digital dash and the 200 had the analog tach and speedo with the smaller lcd display in the middle.

Wouldn't want to be quoted on that.

I went with the 201a and very happy with the results.
Thanks. I probably will get the 201a. It's so weird. I check my local ford dealership. The mustang premium include the leather seats with 200A. But the gt premium doesn't have.

OutWest

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Old Person Special Mach 1
If you haven’t decided on a color, I would suggest Brittany Blue. It is exclusive for the EB in ‘22 and is such a classic Mustang color.
Sponsored