Sponsored

ANY ONE WITH RUBY RED PLEASE HELP

OP
OP

n813ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
mine is not rock chips. You don't get 30+ rock chips in one area and one area only. If so than this is the weakest and cheapest paint. No I am not going to accept it.. A clear bra I am guessing doesn't go up half way to the window does it? This is all the way up by the tires... ALSO not a place for rock chips. I have rock chips in the front... I agree and those I am " fine" with.... NOT THIS!
Sponsored

Canktm25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
15' Ruby Red GT Premium PP leather Recaros
mine is not rock chips. You don't get 30+ rock chips in one area and one area only. If so than this is the weakest and cheapest paint. No I am not going to accept it.. A clear bra I am guessing doesn't go up half way to the window does it? This is all the way up by the tires... ALSO not a place for rock chips. I have rock chips in the front... I agree and those I am " fine" with.... NOT THIS!
I'm wondering if your car was built the same week as mine? I have a '04 F-150 4x4 pickup with no chips in it after 11 years on Vermont roads. This paint on my Mustang is too thin.

Canktm25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
15' Ruby Red GT Premium PP leather Recaros
I'm wondering if your car was built the same week as mine? I have a '04 F-150 4x4 pickup with no chips in it after 11 years on Vermont roads. This paint on my Mustang is too thin.
image.jpg

Wolfman625

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT in Deep impact Blue
I will admit the paint on my Deep impact Blue some seem much softer and easy to damage then past cars. But I'm not really loosing ant sleep over it.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment

Sponsored

JohnK

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP Ruby Red
On my Ruby Red GT, I had XPEL clear film installed on the front bumper, front fenders, entire hood and rocker panels. After the XPEL film I had 22PLE applied to the whole car. No issues so far. It's a bit pricey, but worth it on a 40K car.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
If they are not rock chips, then what are they? Did you notice them or some kind of defect in the paint in that area when you purchased the car?

Maybe the paint is flaking off there because it wasn't preped right before being painted - ie, there was something under the paint (?).

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV

BBB

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Premium GT Poverty Snack
Those look like rock chips to me bro... you aren't going to have much luck with ford fixing that under warranty

Sponsored

5.0 435

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
.07 Shelby SGT #0016 ...18 GT PP1 manual
No paint problems after 5 months just light reflections . Don't know how you would get chips on top of your fender and none on the front ? Unless you are parking under a structure.
image.jpg

OP
OP

n813ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I agree. I have never parked under a structure. :). Still waiting to hear back but I expect they are not going to fix it

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

peppersam740

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
Looks like your lawn mower threw up some crap. Ford won't pay for that when it wasn't there when you drove it off.

OP
OP

n813ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Parks in the garage only

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

OP
OP

n813ca

Threads