Sponsored

ANY ONE WITH RUBY RED PLEASE HELP

n813ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
If you have Ruby red and more than 2,000 miles on our baby girl... Please look at the left driver finder above the front wheel. If you don't see what I have please take a picture and send it to me. I will not take names into the dealership. Just pictures... Sorry here are the pictures.

Ryan
up2.jpg
up1.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

EcoSwag1990

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT
Lol what?? is there supposed to be a picture here? could be a bit more descriptive of the issue

OP
OP

n813ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
sorry I meant to send the pictures they are there now...

Ryan

Khyber

it's a hard parked life
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Landon
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP CO
how many threads you gonna create lol?

see if ford can fix it and get some dr colorchip and don't ride behind someone close and get sandblasted.

Endokendal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Premium Ruby Red
What are we looking at??? The white spots in the paint?

Sponsored

OP
OP

n813ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
how many threads you gonna create lol?

see if ford can fix it and get some dr colorchip and don't ride behind someone close and get sandblasted.
I DO NOT GET SANDBLASTED.. That was my point I drive on roads in Orlando Florida that don't have the roads that you are talking about.. I also will back up anytime I see a Dump truck or a Garbage truck.. So Seriously!!!!!:headbang:

OP
OP

n813ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I have had all Chevy's before. The last one I got rid of and I took a big loss because I hated the seat. None of them have had this paint issue.... I have had a 12 year old car that looked better than this... So you are saying that a 1,000 mile car should look like this? The other cars I did drive hard in the snow and the gravel. Montana doesn't do salt.... Nice try though

OP
OP

n813ca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I did two posts.. I could have deleted the first one... I just wanted the most help. Are you ok with your 1,000 mile car looking like this? Every other car I have owned didn't look like this.

GT Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium, Black w/Saddle, 19s, NAV
Rocks and debris gets kicked up and flys all over the place. It hit's cars and chips paint ... nothing new. Only way to prevent this is try not to follow too close or leave it in the garage. Get touch-up paint and learn how to fix rock chips. I had a Corvette that only had 25K miles on it and I touched up over 200 little paint chips on the front end and rear view mirrors. Only way to prevent chips is to paint you car with Rhino Liner. :D

stealthfrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 raptor, 99 corvette, 2015 PP mustang gt
i have a ruby red SHO. not going to lie, the paint is extremely thin. i recommend getting clear bra.

Sponsored

ktp1598

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2019 Kona Blue California Special
+1 Clear Bra

BlackS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black s550 PP
mod plz delete this thread

Reactions: 113

Spartan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer Sport
I did two posts.. I could have deleted the first one... I just wanted the most help. Are you ok with your 1,000 mile car looking like this? Every other car I have owned didn't look like this.
How is this Ford's issue? It's obvious you got nailed with some road debris or something like that. Like many of said, you don't want that, you need to put a clear bra on the car.

Tamadrummer88

Finicky
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang EcoBoost Premium
Ford won't do anything about it. You just had some debris hit your car and create a lot of chips. Get some touch up paint or see a bodyshop and move on with life already.

Canktm25

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
15' Ruby Red GT Premium PP leather Recaros
If you have Ruby red and more than 2,000 miles on our baby girl... Please look at the left driver finder above the front wheel. If you don't see what I have please take a picture and send it to me. I will not take names into the dealership. Just pictures... Sorry here are the pictures.

Ryan
My Ruby Red Mustang GT was an early build 12803 built, oct 14th I have noticed a chip in the paint on the seam between the rear plastic bumper and the metal body. There is no way it was a rock chip.the car has 550 miles on it I'm hoping this isn't a factory problem with the paint.
Sponsored