Sponsored

Any DFW members willing to help?

Crock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 competition orange GT
Hi guys.

I am trying to fix my 6g mustang without going through insurance. The hard part is finding parts for a car that has only been out for 1 year. I found a rad support that I need on the Dallas Craigslist. The problem is I need it shipped to Niagara falls,NY and the seller will not ship it. Is there any members that would pick it up and ship it to me? I can pay you for your time and trouble along with the shipping and item price. The person is on S Walton Boulevard 75211 if anyone is close and willing. Please pm

Thanks guys:cheers:
Sponsored

Ozzmosis86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Conv. w/ PP Deep Impact Blue
I wish I could help, but I am an hour away from them and wouldn't have the time anytime soon.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

OP
OP

Crock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for the thought Ozz....thats a long ways for you.

Genxer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / Perf pack / DIB
Vehicle Showcase
If you need a top rad support bracket, you can get billet ones on some of the aftermarket websites.

Sponsored

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Any idea how you would work out the funds if somebody could make the time for pick up, packing and shipping it to you?

OP
OP

Crock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What ever they feel most comfortable with. Paypal as a gift, cash in the mail, walmart to walmart money gram. I will take the risk...I don't want the person that is helping me to feel they could get taken.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What ever they feel most comfortable with. Paypal as a gift, cash in the mail, walmart to walmart money gram. I will take the risk...I don't want the person that is helping me to feel they could get taken.
I'd be interested in helping. I live in the metroplex that looks like a Grand Prairie zip. Any chance you could pay seller by paypal or other means? That way I could pick it up. get it boxed up and ready for shipping. then you and I could talk on the phone to work out payment of the shipping? i figure that way we know the total shipping cost and all that jazz.

I know how it feels to be needing car stuff or without your car.

OP
OP

Crock

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I will contact him and see and send you a pm

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thank you thank you thank you!!!!

I will contact him and see and send you a pm

No prob. I'd just really like not to be responsible for the bulk of the money in any way. I'm a jarhead and Marines don't thieve! But it would just make me feel better and shorten areas for mistakes or people becoming unhappy.
Sponsored