Sponsored

Any Canadians ordered their mustang yet?

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Mustang EB Premium
Ask for the Vehicle Order Confirmation sheet. It is on there, not the vehicle purchase agreement.
Confirmed, retail order, priority 10
Sponsored

15annipony

15LEPonyTX
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015Limited Edition GT, WW Standard
Vehicle Showcase
Does a Canadian in Houston count?

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)

fender

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mini JCW/50th LE
I ordered a LE 50th Kona Blue/manual back in April. I was "told' I was the first accepted order in Canada but who knows.
I have been told more than likely end of November or December for delivery as American orders have priority.
Like everyone else, I cannot track my order as our American friends can do and I am simply just playing it by ear. Getting delivery in the Winter is definitely not the greatest timing.
If it comes earlier in October, great, but I am not counting on it.

BTW
I am OK with a slight delay as the initial reviews will come in. I take these with a grain of salt as the lobbying and money involved by manufacturers is quite heavy, Ford included, although, it will still be good info to have before purchasing a car with no test drive and no reviews, LE or not.

Ecobeast

GT owner now.
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Pete
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford mustang GT
Had my order checked by Ford Service rep. In process, hopely get vin and build date with in two weeks. Retail order.
Ordered Aug 5 I4 Premium Auto PP DIB. Only item not ordered was the Recaro seats.

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Had my order checked by Ford Service rep. In process, hopely get vin and build date with in two weeks. Retail order.
Ordered Aug 5 I4 Premium Auto PP DIB. Only item not ordered was the Recaro seats.
Good luck with that! My order is for month in processing including today. OOPS! It is only 8 weeks since I did order mine.

kloxxe

Threads
Reaction score
I've just ordered mine (black GT Premium with redline interior, manual). The dealer (Whiteoak Ford in Mississauga) told me 8 weeks, maybe sooner. Let's see...

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
I've just ordered mine (black GT Premium with redline interior, manual). The dealer (Whiteoak Ford in Mississauga) told me 8 weeks, maybe sooner. Let's see...
Your salesman (or girl) wouldnt happen to be Christina? I've ordered mine on June 7th. Still waiting for a VIN. Hopefully I'll get it this week, but I've already lost all hope. I'll probably get mine when they start building the 2016s. :frusty:

Frackz

Threads
Reaction score
I dropped into Summit Ford(Etobicoke by DR Fleas Market) and asked for pricing and information a weekend ago. Also asked when I could possibly see one in person and I was told they will start to trickling in mid to end of January.

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
I dropped into Summit Ford(Etobicoke by DR Fleas Market) and asked for pricing and information a weekend ago. Also asked when I could possibly see one in person and I was told they will start to trickling in mid to end of January.
I'll be driving by Summit with mine first week of November. I bought her from Yonge Steeles Ford.

Sponsored

Moustache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TTC
I talked to one of the salesman yesterday at Yonge and Steels Ford. He said they will get one in 3 mths.

Moustache

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TTC

geokots

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
George
Vehicle(s)
I talked to one of the salesman yesterday at Yonge and Steels Ford. He said they will get one in 3 mths.
that's probably a stock order. Mine is in production and there were 2 retail orders ahead of me but I don't know their status.

Frackz

Threads
Reaction score
I went there this past past weekend.

and they told me Jan.

Now I gotta swing by there again.

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
It will take 12-14 weeks to arrive. Not 8. I re-ordered my GT late September and I am still unscheduled.
Sponsored