Sponsored

Any Canadians ordered their mustang yet?

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Oxford Ecobeast with PP
Would love to organize a group of S550 mustang owners to have a car meet in the future,
Sponsored

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Meet

I ordered on 5/26. Still no VIN though.
Ordered mine on 7/7. No vin either. Mine was set for Priority code 20, which means dealer stock. They said I would get my car late August, early Sept.

YvonneOfTheYukon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT/PP
My day works at a Dealer here and he basically summed it up by saying "You know California orders more cars than all of Canada right? So you might have to wait awhile.". I hope this isn't the case but I guess we'll find out mid August once they start to schedule Mustangs again.

OP
OP

opensesame

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Lets hope those factory workers are working triple overtime!! Churn them cars out quickly!!!

Sponsored

9ballor8

Threads
Reaction score
Whats the price of a 5.0 full load anyone,and how did u order one when options not available yet or is my dealer behind on info?

YvonneOfTheYukon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Black Mustang GT/PP
Your dealer is way behind. I ordered 2 months ago. If he doesnt have the info he is just not willing to go and find it for you. There was a for press release on May 20th that said the order banks were open. Find the biggest ford dealer in edmonton and ask them. If that doesnt work try calgary or red deer someone will have info you can take to your dealer

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
I tried to get some information about 2015 prices in Edmonton and emails did coming back asking me if I like to buy 2014 models instead. Zender Ford in Spruce Grove/ AB offered me a used 2013 premium V6 with 17,xxx km for $33,800 plus tax last weekend when I asked for the 2015 Mustangs. Honestly? Ford deals with Canadian customers like we are not worthy to have as customers. No idea how all this dealerships can survive. I am still looking to find an honest Ford dealership around Edmonton......

L8APEX

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT, '20 Raptor
I tried to get some information about 2015 prices in Edmonton and emails did coming back asking me if I like to buy 2014 models instead. Zender Ford in Spruce Grove/ AB offered me a used 2013 premium V6 with 17,xxx km for $33,800 plus tax last weekend when I asked for the 2015 Mustangs. Honestly? Ford deals with Canadian customers like we are not worthy to have as customers. No idea how all this dealerships can survive. I am still looking to find an honest Ford dealership around Edmonton......
lol that 2014 pricing is such a bad deal. A local dealer in Toronto was offering a new 2014 GT for 33.5k.

As for the 2015 pricing:

PM me if you are interested in ordering a 2015 at near invoice(under A-Plan, I am not a dealer just want to help anyone who wants to order at a really good deal.)

Sponsored

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Honestly I have no idea what a X-plan / A-plan is. I checked for X-plan online and I figured out that you need stocks for that. Have to search for A-plan pricing. ... I am looking for a EcoBoost Premium, Navigation, automatic I think. A GT is out of my reach I think. .. (mortgage etc)

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Ford dealer in Edmonton

Hello.
I did get finally a price on a Ford Mustang EcoBooster Premium P8T-201A WITH:
AUTOMATIC : 443
NAVIGATION : 91N
PREMIUM TRIM : 68B
REAR PARK ASSIST: 77R
SPARE WHEEL : 66W

It did show up with around $42,500 MSRP. D&D wasn't included $1,600 plus, document fees and tax 5%.
I started to talk about www.mustang6g.com, the prices getting posted....
After 10 minutes chat with the sales manager he said finally:
" I can't give you Ford USA prices but I can do that. The car you like is $35,000 minus $500 for your "GoAuto card" brings it to $34,500 including shipping ($1,600) and all other fees (documents). No other costs if you order one with $2,000 down!"

The deal is good for couple days and if there are other rebates ( like the $1,000 Costco rebate) - he would take that off too.

I think I will order tomorrow my EcoBooster at Kentwood FORD in Edmonton if nobody disagrees. :thumbsup:

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Ford dealer in Edmonton

Great deal! You should definatly take that.
Thanks!
But I am sitting at home and going over this numbers and something doesn't looks right. The EB Premium with the Shaker pro system package 201A is $35,494. The upgrades I asked are not $7,000. They are arouuund $5,500. So I can only guess that he put the Cruise control Packg. 52S in the build price - or - there are document and other fees they are adding $1,500 to "my" car?

Junior (17) is cruising with friends in my 2005 convertible around with my binder and phone in the trunk! :paddle:

So I can't check the printout..... :doh:

But thanks again. I think it is still a good deal.

Papaya

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Holger
Vehicle(s)
F150 2.7 EcoBoost
Ford dealer in Edmonton - Denny Andrews

Hello again.
Was browsing today through Edmonton and figured out that a couple Ford dealers are closed on Sundays! Including Kentwood Ford who gave me that deal yesterday. So time to go back to Denny Andrews Ford and look what they now offer.

They would also go with $34,500 plus 5% tax for the order.
Couple days ago, they said I should come in December again..... :crazy:
Sponsored