ANTIMATTER BLUE S550 MUSTANG thread

pt's21

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
21 Mustang GT PP MT, Wife's 20 Mustang GT A10
The shifter seems to be better than the '17 base GT, but with 2 years of a VW "R" in between, I could be mistaken. It still has more side-to-side movement when in gear than it should have. I've purchased a used Blowfish bracket that ties the shifter solely to the tranny. Just need to find the time and motivation to install it.

At still less than 1000 miles, haven't really got on it, so cannot speak to gear lockout.
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Heh ............ I simply don't want to have to mess with an MGW. Susks since George quit doing installs at the factory.

DMELO2247

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 2015 50th Anniversary 2016 3.7
The shifter seems to be better than the '17 base GT, but with 2 years of a VW "R" in between, I could be mistaken. It still has more side-to-side movement when in gear than it should have. I've purchased a used Blowfish bracket that ties the shifter solely to the tranny. Just need to find the time and motivation to install it.

At still less than 1000 miles, haven't really got on it, so cannot speak to gear lockout.
I installed a barton hybrid 3 on my ā€˜21; body mounted and Im really happy with it. Still comfortable to shift gears, yet firm enough to greatly improve the feel. Have not had any lockout issues.

Drugdealr

LOLKBYE
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Mustang GT
Is there a way to pull the numbers on colors produced? It seems that Antimatter blue is being dropped after its 1 year run on the S550. Iā€™m very curious to see how many made it out in our color. I have yet to personally see another in my color out in the wild and I live in Houston. These cars are everywhere.

Sponsored

Stangnut

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt BHG
No more Antimatter Blue? Just another reason not to buy another Mustang.

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
Is there a way to pull the numbers on colors produced? It seems that Antimatter blue is being dropped after its 1 year run on the S550. Iā€™m very curious to see how many made it out in our color. I have yet to personally see another in my color out in the wild and I live in Houston. These cars are everywhere.
Fantastic ! That will make our cars worth so much more. :clap: :party: :champagne: .......................

Excepting those that live in metro Houston. šŸ™„ The salt air makes them rust out quite quickly I've heard. :crackup:

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Ive had my 2021 AB mustang for a month, currently getting ceramic coated. Really excited
I have an AB on order and was considering a ceramic coating to help keep it cleanā€¦ how did it work out for you? Worth it?

DMELO2247

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
2019 5.0 2015 50th Anniversary 2016 3.7
I have an AB on order and was considering a ceramic coating to help keep it cleanā€¦ how did it work out for you? Worth it?
Absolutely. Bird droppings and tree sap come right off without having to scrub. Paint/coating still look flawless after a few months even when parked outside. I personally thinks its a must do if you plan on keeping the car for a long time

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
Absolutely. Bird droppings and tree sap come right off without having to scrub. Paint/coating still look flawless after a few months even when parked outside. I personally thinks its a must do if you plan on keeping the car for a long time
Long term ownership is the planā€¦ thanks for responding!

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
What other Ford vehicles have Antimatter Blue ? It is hard to find in the DFW area.

Engineer0127

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT
What other Ford vehicles have Antimatter Blue ? It is hard to find in the DFW area.
My wife and I checked out an F150 Crew Cab at my local dealer, but it was just off the transport and it was FILTHY! Didnā€™t do the AntiMatter Blue any justice. Iā€™m hoping a ceramic coating and regular washing will help keep the blue metallic shining bright in the sunlight, and since I also love black maybe the AB will still look menacing on cloudy days.

#1ford

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2021 mustang gt premium convertble antimatter blue
Vehicle Showcase
2021 mustang gt antimatter blue and ceramic interior,

C3715176-C9BD-490A-BCD0-E3B926F1CAE6.jpeg
Sponsored