Anderson Composites Carbon Fiber GT350 Style Hood and Type ST Trunk

Badcompany

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ben
Vehicle(s)
2015 Hennessey HPE750 Mustang
I just ran my car at the TX mile and everything is still on the car! I only got to 148 mph due to the tune and the short tires. I have it set up for Road course with 335/30/18 on the rear which are only 26" tall. She was bouncing off the rev limiter from the 3/4 mile mark on.

The sides lift a little like the stock hood at 120+ mph. The CF grill opens up more air under the hood too at speed. The nice advantage of this hood is it gives lots of extra clearance for Super Chargers or CJ manifolds.

I really want these fenders to go with my heat extractor hood, but this is the first picture I've seen with them mounted. Can you post some more pics? I'd appreciate it. Also, did you order the trunk separate from the wing, or together? Thanks
Sponsored

black1985gt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black 2015 GT premium
I would like the trunk a lot better if it was rounded like the Rocket mustang trunk. Maybe even make little extensions that mount on the quarters to complete the spoiler? Is anyone going to make a spoiler or trunk like that? I know I'm not the only one who expressed interest in something similar to that lol.

AceOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT, 2005, 2011, 2016 Mustang GTPP (Code_Blu), 2016 GT350R (Bloo-Doo)
I would like the trunk a lot better if it was rounded like the Rocket mustang trunk. Maybe even make little extensions that mount on the quarters to complete the spoiler? Is anyone going to make a spoiler or trunk like that? I know I'm not the only one who expressed interest in something similar to that lol.
Anderson has the ST style trunk with the tail build in and they offer different wings including a real nice GT350 wing. The rocket has a good look too but I like the way Anderson did tail decklid. It just wasn't going to work with my class rules. The wing on mine works for the USCA rules and I am working on a possible gourney flap.

AceOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1985 Mustang GT, 2005, 2011, 2016 Mustang GTPP (Code_Blu), 2016 GT350R (Bloo-Doo)
Does your AR-front-lip look like the one that anderson postet at their overview ?
Mine looks complete different without the possibility to mount it to the frame anywhere to derive the power coming at high speeds.
Mine doesn't mount to the frame anywhere. It just mounts to the front bumber where the oem spoiler was. I was informed yesterday that AC doesn't provide a universal belly pan anymore. I got the last one they had that way. It was just a flat piece of fiberglass painted black on one side. It was trimmed to fit but was really for a non PP belly pan attachment. The splitter is real sturdy but I would not stand on it which is the test for a racing capable splitter. It has great fitment and I think the best look on the market and will provide the additional airflow for my future oversized heat exchanger and I can duct some of the air to the brakes and hubs like the PP belly pan did.

smdandb2

ManBearPig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota Corolla SE
I ponied up for the trunk last week.

Should ship the week of the 18th. Expect lots of pictures to follow.
It got delayed a week, but I finally got the shipping notice today.

I'm very excite!

Sponsored

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
I will end up buying the duck tailed trunk from CA in the near future and leave it in cf. I think this and the GT350R spoilers are the best for these cars.

RARR_LS2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
^^ agreed. I have my eyes on that trunk with the integrated spoiler. Once I purchase I will upload close up pics.

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
I just ran my car at the TX mile and everything is still on the car! I only got to 148 mph due to the tune and the short tires. I have it set up for Road course with 335/30/18 on the rear which are only 26" tall. She was bouncing off the rev limiter from the 3/4 mile mark on.

The sides lift a little like the stock hood at 120+ mph. The CF grill opens up more air under the hood too at speed. The nice advantage of this hood is it gives lots of extra clearance for Super Chargers or CJ manifolds.

i-vRrDbpS-L.jpg
I called and spoke with someone at anderson composites yesterday and they said that all of their hoods have the exact same under skeleton and the exact same clearance at the OEM hood.

Anderson Composites

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.andersoncomposites.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2021 Ford Broncos (2 and 4-door)
Each hood design has varied clearance. I think what our rep meant is the skeleton that enables you to use factory mounting locations and hardware is similar to stock. The center section of the cowl varies. It is difficult to confirm fitment of various charger / intakes / manifolds; so we will leave that up to our customers. Sorry for any miss-understandings.

On a side note: We will have a cowl hood out very very soon (will post pics in 6G)!

Terminator2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium
Thanks for the answere :)

Great to see this fenders mounted.
This is something im thinking about too.
At the moment i have to run to much camber on the front in my opinion.
1,3 degree caused to the 10,5x20 ET24
Is there any problem with the bumper because of the 1inch wider ?
Rear looks like it has a lot more poke than the front. Front looks fine and even -2.0* camber is fine in front it barely effects tire wear and most say will help handing vs 0* camber.

Sponsored

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
No worries , thanks! I planned on getting the heat extractor hood, just wasnt sure about it fitting over a boss manifold. It was very easy to dremel out a small hole in my oem hood that was metal. I just always get sketched out cutting fiberglass....

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Each hood design has varied clearance. I think what our rep meant is the skeleton that enables you to use factory mounting locations and hardware is similar to stock. The center section of the cowl varies. It is difficult to confirm fitment of various charger / intakes / manifolds; so we will leave that up to our customers. Sorry for any miss-understandings.

On a side note: We will have a cowl hood out very very soon (will post pics in 6G)!
Do you guys plan on doing the regular GT hood with the extractors and blinker lights? it would be cool to have some weight savings with the OE look!

belzebub

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Black S550
Rear looks like it has a lot more poke than the front. Front looks fine and even -2.0* camber is fine in front it barely effects tire wear and most say will help handing vs 0* camber.

You are right. At the moment its beautiful to drive narrow corners at narrow country roads.
But i am german :D
We have here our "autobahn" :headbang:
And over 130mph its terrible to drive and over 170mph its getting criminal :mad:

6g Smoke Show

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 EcoBoost Premium
Just now noticed there is no rear view camera hole on the back of the Ducktail spoiler. If thats the case, that really sucks!

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
Just now noticed there is no rear view camera hole on the back of the Ducktail spoiler. If thats the case, that really sucks!
there is
Sponsored