Sponsored

And bang.... It's over...

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
The last time the ST was not understated was the 2005 versions, and imo the best designed - had a real presence.
I think Ford is trying to make its cars more understated, except Mustang and RS.

The only replacement performance cars Id change my Mustang for would realistically be a BMW M2 or unrealistically a Porsche GT4/GT3. Nothing else floats my boat.
The Mustang is definitely a keeper as likely to be a good investment for the future.
Sponsored

raptor17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Manual 2017
glad to hear you haven't had a crash! Know what you mean about some of the roads up here, planning my first Highland run since getting the Mustang but keep putting it off over size er concerns and of course fuel! Glad you are enjoying new car and of course the new location, enjoy both :like:

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Having enjoyed a trip through the Highlands a few years ago I have to say that the "not Mustang sized" problem can start pretty much anytime you're off the primary roads. :)

Planning a home out in the American boonies on a hill overlooking a lake. One of the things I'm planning on is a garage at the bottom so I don't have to worry about getting the good car up the hill.

And you folks shouldn't be rubbing your new ST models in the faces of those of us who don't get them anymore. Except on SUVs. :curse:

Edit: Clicked on this directly from the "Popular Threads" listing and didn't see it was in the UK forum. So it's my own damn fault for getting teased with new STs. :D

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
And you folks shouldn't be rubbing your new ST models in the faces of those of us who don't get them anymore. Except on SUVs. :curse:
:D
Errmmm but you get the GT350 and Ford F150 Raptor, so I'll gladly swap the STs for these

Sponsored

hinch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sideways
swap you, you can have the new shitty ST's and i'll take a 350R, a GT500 and a last generation F150 Raptor in RHD please

nrc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang EB PP
Fair points! I say we share the hot hatches and Shelby's and screw the diesel Raptor. Because everyone needs to get groceries and everyone wants track days but nobody deserves a diesel Raptor!

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What Ford UK does is take a car from Ford US and make it shit(ter)

Stanski

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow edition Grabber Blue
Sorry to hear about letting the stang go buy life always gets in the way.

Although I would have dumped a tonne of concrete and made a wider drive, move house over? Maybe cut a V shape for the mirrors in the wall? :crackup: i know what you mean my works multistorey carpark is erm well lets just say if they played swan lake over the speakers and filmed me , you dont get more graceful than a 50 point gentle turn in between concrete posts and the car in the space next to you. Surprised you dont get a standard issue Ford Tin Opener?

Having recently spent a long weekend in Scotland ,I was pleasantly surprised how many I saw, up there all waving. I hardly see any down Manchester way?

Its like the old Rover 600Ti s from years ago. My mate had one purchased it from Scotland and all the rest of the ti population came from there haha.

Good luck with the Focus.
Sponsored