theman1990

1 arm, 4 cars, 0 autos
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Daniel
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech, GT350R
Did the track pack spoiler mount in tech two holes or did you have to add 2 more?
Sponsored

GOFAST

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Still looking
Nice pics man!

I have never owned a read car, but I would have a hard time not buying one of these in red. Def the best color on this car in my opinion, just looks so beautiful in red!!

GT350Dubai

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350, 2015 F150 lariat 5.0
That first pic! and the shot of the recaro seats I'm so happy now i ordered the track pack!.

Readfast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
17 F350 King Ranch, 17 Focus RS
AMpowerJ are you still planning on going to Greenville on 27th

Sponsored

TM5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 350R Black
great looking car - how does it compare to the M3's that you have owned?

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 - Ordering ...
Did the track pack spoiler mount in tech two holes or did you have to add 2 more?
There are actually four holes for the tech spoiler (two are under the carpet on the back side of the trunk) as well so the track spoiler is a direct fit with no additional holes required.

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AMpowerJ are you still planning on going to Greenville on 27th
I was but now I have a conflict. Hopefully I'll make the March one.

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
great looking car - how does it compare to the M3's that you have owned?
Different animal. Much more raw than the more recent M3s I've had which is what I wanted. I think the suspension stock for stock is better on the GT350. Sound is no contest with the current generation of M3/M4s. I still think it sounds better than the E90 M3 I had with the V8. I love the fact the GT350 has a bespoke and special engine much like the E90 M3 had. I love how track focused the GT350 is and it doesn't require thousands of dollars in modifications to get it ready for the track (i.e. Brakes). So all in all I'm very pleased. The only let down for me is really how crappy the sound system is but I can eventually fix that.

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Removed Resonators

I removed the resonators today guys. What a simple but meaningful mod. The exhaust sounds positively wicked now. Might as well be a race car. It's loud. :D

Next mods are SPR pedals, camber plates, Project 6R R spec wheels and hopefully 315/30 tires all around, and an AutoBlip module once they are back in stock.

Sponsored

TxShelby350

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350 TP
I removed the resonators today guys. What a simple but meaningful mod. The exhaust sounds positively wicked now. Might as well be a race car. It's loud. :D

Next mods are SPR pedals, camber plates, Project 6R R spec wheels and hopefully 315/30 tires all around, and an AutoBlip module once they are back in stock.
The resonator delete is the first mod I'm going to do when mine gets here. Any day now!!!!

fuhrius

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R, Focus RS, Raptor

nice looking ride, man. if I hadn't gotten avalanche, I would have gotten red.

re reasonator delete: ya, my car is crazy loud. crazy. and raspy.
SRP pedals are rad...best mod so far...I've used them on every performance car I've owned in recent years.

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Very cool, AM powerJ...... Mine just came in today from JLT I will also post photos of them, when the 350 shows up and get them put on!!
Question, do have remove the Strut tower brace? Thanks for photos nice ride... [emoji106] John

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
OP

AMpowerJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Very cool, AM powerJ...... Mine just came in today from JLT I will also post photos of them, when the 350 shows up and get them put on!!
Question, do have remove the Strut tower brace? Thanks for photos nice ride... [emoji106] John

No you don't need to remove the strut tower to install the coil covers. You just have to remove the PCV lines. They just pop out and pop in. Very easy.

Old Car Guy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
GT350 Tech Pack. AG Black Roof Black Stripes G3597
Thank you for the info. [emoji106] john

Sponsored