American Muscle

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I want to get a few of their parts, and get them sent to a hotel when I am in the US in May.
Having trouble getting them to deliver to the hotel as I am based in the UK :frusty:

Are their any shops or places that you can order American Muscle parts ?

Am after this lot :

https://www.americanmuscle.com/frpp-radiator-cover-ford-logo-1517-mustang.html

https://www.americanmuscle.com/mmd-radiator-extension-covers-1517-gt-ecoboost-v6.html

https://www.americanmuscle.com/mishimoto-alum-expansion-tank-black-15.html

Any ideas would be a great help :D
Will be staying in: Minneapolis, Kansas City, St Louis

many thanks
Sponsored

STEVO 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Base GT
Just throwing this out there as I have no idea... if AM will ship to a PO box maybe you could rent one ahead of your visit and have the stuff shipped there?

Or, go into the local forums for the places you will be visiting and post up about shipping to someone's house. I bet you could find someone who wouldn't mind if you bought em a beer in return.

wanted33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Convertible, 2006 GT Coupe
Just throwing this out there as I have no idea... if AM will ship to a PO box maybe you could rent one ahead of your visit and have the stuff shipped there?
That's my suggestion also. You can rent the cheapest one for a month, and the Post Office will hold it for pick up. Good luck on your timing.

TomcatDriver

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Magnetic w/black stripes
Some things can not be shipped to a PO box. Instead of a PO box, there are a variety of commecial package drop-off and pick-up places that will rent you a street address that usually looks like a buisness or residential address. 1234 E Main Street Suite 1023, something like that. They will sign for stuff and hold it for you.

Infidex

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT w/ Tremor Package (PP2)
Could you find a local UPS store and ask them how to ship something to them directly for pick up. They usually rent mailboxes as well which makes it easy for them to hold package as they take UPS deliveries and don't have some restrictions that a PO box may have.

Sponsored

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Could you find a local UPS store and ask them how to ship something to them directly for pick up. They usually rent mailboxes as well which makes it easy for them to hold package as they take UPS deliveries and don't have some restrictions that a PO box may have.

This/\

My ex works at a UPS Store and they do this often for their many international customers.

Kansas GT

Mustang Enthusiast
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2018 Lightning Blue GT Premium PP
This/\

My ex works at a UPS Store and they do this often for their many international customers.
I've shipped to a UPS Store a few times when I knew I wouldn't be home for delivery. Worked well!

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
I've shipped to a U.S. hotel no problem from American muscle....

OP
OP
goldengooner

goldengooner

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Larry
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2016 California Special Convertible
I've shipped to a U.S. hotel no problem from American muscle....
thanks for all the great advice, someone did offer to use their address. AM have now replied to me and said they are happy to deliver to a hotel, but also said I should check with the Hotel's, as some don't like to offer that service :frusty:
Have emailed the hotel's

thanks for the help

folks !

saleen367

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP N3451 2015 Focus
Both UPS Store and FedEx Office/FedEx shipping locations will do this for you if you contact them and let them know when you will be picking the parts up. Just be sure to have the shipper include a phone number on the label so they can contact you.

Sponsored

HeelToeHero

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT PP, 05 focus st
thanks for all the great advice, someone did offer to use their address. AM have now replied to me and said they are happy to deliver to a hotel, but also said I should check with the Hotel's, as some don't like to offer that service :frusty:
Have emailed the hotel's

thanks for the help

folks !
Correct. It is all about checking with the hotel. Most hotels I've dealt with will accept a package within 7 days of your reservation. I always call to confirm.

American muscle isn't going to go and check if the address is a hotel or not. They just don't want to be held accountable is the package gets turned away.

cbrookre

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Convertible 50th app
Too bad you are not visiting the Northwest, you could ship to my place. Wonder if you could find a kind forum member (maybe in the regional section) that would help you out?
Sponsored