american Muscle Customer Services ?

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
Hey Guys and Gals .

Well here we go with a Get a Clue from me to you .

If by chance you pull your desired wheels and matching tires Recomended by American Muscles web site for a Staggered stance with the TPMS Monitors and the Recommended TPMS tool to Match up the TPMS Monitors to YOUR Brand New 2015 Ford Mustang . From your build list section of your signed into location for said parts for pondering of this 13 piece build considering the mounting and balancing of this staggered set up including the installation of the TPMS Monitors , and you call them before placing said order in advance stipulating that you desire the Mounting and Balancing process to be considered by they're professional installation process .

Expect to Recieve 9 boxes of seperate parts Instaed of 4 with the convienence of self installation ..
Yes I gave American Muscle my personal cell phone # .
Yes they offer this service for free .
Yes I reached out first to verify this statement .I recieved a Quote # 303033 .
Yes I called customer service about recieving 9 boxes with free shipping .
Yes I talked with Andrew Hamlin and was given a way to reach American Muscle about this issue and was given a Fax # a Cell# and an EMAIL address to reach out to them .
Yes this was 1 single order # .
Which in itself is stated as wheel and tire mounting and balancing offered on 1 purchase order .
I was offered no drop downs when placing this order from the given personel build space and then to the cart for purchasing through Pay Pal ..

I Really do like this set of wheels and tyres .
But I think that American Muscle could atleast reach out to me about this issue since I have atleast tried to contact them with specifics about said issue ...

Regards Brian .
Sponsored

Last edited:

sleepless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ecoboost Premium Guard flavored
Needs periods.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Forum Fiend v1.3.1.

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
'14 F150 EcoBoost/'08 Bullitt
Hey Brian! I'm not entirely sure what in the world managed to happen here but please drop me a line on my personal email address at alex(dot)lazarus(at)americanmuscle(dot)com and I'll be your personal contact here to have this rectified. There's a slew of issues here and first and foremost it was the level of service received here and I want to apologize for this. I'm not sure what was said over the phone but we're going to cover any and all fees to have these mounted, balanced, and installed on your car. Please shoot me an email at your earliest and I'm here to help!

Alex

2Cool

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ian
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium, PP in CO
After parsing your jump from third to first person, random capitalization, and sparse punctuation, I think I see what you are saying.

Yes you have a reason to be upset. No a forum is not the best choice of doing so. Call them, talk to a human. If you saw no dropdown for assembly in the order online shopping cart, place the order over the phone.

TJP719

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium AT

Sponsored

greg hazlett

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Fusion Sport
After parsing your jump from third to first person, random capitalization, and sparse punctuation, I think I see what you are saying.

Yes you have a reason to be upset. No a forum is not the best choice of doing so. Call them, talk to a human. If you saw no dropdown for assembly in the order online shopping cart, place the order over the phone.
He did say he called them after the order was placed and talked to a human...there are more and more of these customer service issues popping up with regard to AM....check FB and they have a guy, Dan Bailer whose sole purpose in life is to be an AM troubleshooter...seems to me if AM has to hire someone to be nothing but a fireman to put out AM fires they would invest time/money into treating the problem..

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
Hey Guys - I just wanted to drop by and bring everyone up to speed - We have a web issues on our site where Mount & Balance wasn't available with our wheel/tire kits - There was a pretty large miscommunication from our customer service team and it was handled poorly. I called the OP and spoke with him after I made my post and we got him set up with a refund for the cost incurred having his wheels mounted and balanced. Brian's working tonight and said that he'll chime back in later this evening when he's able to do so.

Alex

OP
OP
Brian V

Brian V

USA Retired
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015ecoboost premium 201A Nav Sec Race Red
The Biggest problem with a 20 x 10 inch wheel and tire set up is finding the right guy and equipment to perform the service of Mounting and Balancing said wheels .

I got lucky here with that task and yes Alex and I had a good long discusion about the issue .
Alex assured me and I do agree there were a few oversights that can be addressed .
I did recieve reimbursement for the mounting and balancing services .

Funny story is the UPS guy drove around for an hour hoping to miss me or something and My Landlord was not too happy with me about all of the big heavy boxes and to sign for them , but that got cleared up after I carried them away ...
These tyres Bite .
Now I need springs !

AMAlexLazarus

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.americanmuscle.com
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
The Biggest problem with a 20 x 10 inch wheel and tire set up is finding the right guy and equipment to perform the service of Mounting and Balancing said wheels .

I got lucky here with that task and yes Alex and I had a good long discusion about the issue .
Alex assured me and I do agree there were a few oversights that can be addressed .
I did recieve reimbursement for the mounting and balancing services .

Funny story is the UPS guy drove around for an hour hoping to miss me or something and My Landlord was not too happy with me about all of the big heavy boxes and to sign for them , but that got cleared up after I carried them away ...
These tyres Bite .
Now I need springs !

Thanks for chiming in Brian and I'm sorry about the trouble again - We're working to have this fixed on our website. If there's ever anything I can help out with you have my direct contact info and I'm always around to lend a hand.

Alex
Sponsored