Sponsored

Alignment in socal

Tavinho5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 "white cherry" GT
Im in newport beach really close to the John Wayne airport and got some new wheels! Does anyone here know of i good place i can take my car for an alignment? Thanks!
Sponsored

SC_Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dennis
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium PP Ruby Red
Im in newport beach really close to the John Wayne airport and got some new wheels! Does anyone here know of i good place i can take my car for an alignment? Thanks!

[MENTION=17478]Tavinho5.0[/MENTION] Call Nick at Hillbank Motorsports and let him know Dennis aka SC_Ruby referred you. They use a shop right by them in Irvine that does a great job. He specializes in high end cars and does a ton of the S550's. Nick is also a great source for any mods you need on your car, he's done all of my work :cheers: looking forward to seeing you at the meet next Sunday!

OP
OP
Tavinho5.0

Tavinho5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 "white cherry" GT
[MENTION=17478]Tavinho5.0[/MENTION] Call Nick at Hillbank Motorsports and let him know Dennis aka SC_Ruby referred you. They use a shop right by them in Irvine that does a great job. He specializes in high end cars and does a ton of the S550's. Nick is also a great source for any mods you need on your car, he's done all of my work :cheers: looking forward to seeing you at the meet next Sunday!
Thank u so much hopefully id get my shit done before the cruise! :thumbsup::headbang:

info@trinityautosport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Hi Tavin,

For future reference, we have a full service install facility located in Anaheim, CA. Just shoot us a PM or give us a call at 714-914-4446, we would be more than happy to help you out with anything! :)

OP
OP
Tavinho5.0

Tavinho5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 "white cherry" GT
Hi Tavin,

For future reference, we have a full service install facility located in Anaheim, CA. Just shoot us a PM or give us a call at 714-914-4446, we would be more than happy to help you out with anything! :)
Thanks! Im getting my coilovers hopefully next week! Can you guys put them on for me? And how much would you charge me?

info@trinityautosport

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang
Thanks! Im getting my coilovers hopefully next week! Can you guys put them on for me? And how much would you charge me?
We sure can! PM coming your way.
Sponsored