Aift lift bounce questions

Thanksinadvance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Riley
Vehicle(s)
2023 premium gt non pp
So I installed the air lift 3p kit and didn’t adjust collars or dampers it is at the factory settings and mostly ride at 45 psi sometimes 30 psi and go to 75 psi when I pull in my gravel driveway so I don’t scrape.
Riding at 30 psi is very bouncy 45psi is less bouncy at 75psi it rides pretty good. So My question is how do I get a good ride at low ride height/ psi and still be able to air up high for driveways etc?Adjustment on the collars or damper or both? And whatever it is, does it take any range of travel away?

2023 mustang gt premium

Also in the instructions it states to move the rear sway bar end link on opposite side. Like the bolts factory on the end link face the tire and states to move where they face the diff and doing so there is a brake line bracket there and it is in contact with the end link after moving it. Has anyone had this problem? Pictures would be great

2D20832C-0F55-4DF4-9A97-32D888FD2FA9.jpeg
Sponsored

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So I installed the air lift 3p kit and didn’t adjust collars or dampers it is at the factory settings and mostly ride at 45 psi sometimes 30 psi and go to 75 psi when I pull in my gravel driveway so I don’t scrape.
Riding at 30 psi is very bouncy 45psi is less bouncy at 75psi it rides pretty good. So My question is how do I get a good ride at low ride height/ psi and still be able to air up high for driveways etc?Adjustment on the collars or damper or both? And whatever it is, does it take any range of travel away?

2023 mustang gt premium

Also in the instructions it states to move the rear sway bar end link on opposite side. Like the bolts factory on the end link face the tire and states to move where they face the diff and doing so there is a brake line bracket there and it is in contact with the end link after moving it. Has anyone had this problem? Pictures would be great

2D20832C-0F55-4DF4-9A97-32D888FD2FA9.jpeg
Sounds like to me that you are bottoming out the suspension at the low PSI (could be as simple as hitting a bump stop or the top of the tire).

Once you hit bottom that suspension can't compress thus you get a rapid unloading, the bouncing.

What is the ride height at 75 PSI?