Aggressive Aero

AndJake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Bagged Ecoboost Mustang
What’s some of the most aggressive aero out for our cars, I’m planning on doing a battle aero wing and downforce solutions rear diffuser but want to see more options for front lips side skirt extensions etc
Sponsored

myboostedgst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
I have the ZL1 addons WickerBill, which is subtle but pretty aggressive. Aggressive springs (no coilovers or air) and an aggressive wheel figment and you get a subtle look that is more aggressive the longer you look at it.

That’s my personal style, opposed to widebodies (which I do like) and adding on a ton of add-on bits (louvers, ram air hoods, APR splitters).

OP
OP
AndJake

AndJake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Bagged Ecoboost Mustang
I have the ZL1 addons WickerBill, which is subtle but pretty aggressive. Aggressive springs (no coilovers or air) and an aggressive wheel figment and you get a subtle look that is more aggressive the longer you look at it.

That’s my personal style, opposed to widebodies (which I do like) and adding on a ton of add-on bits (louvers, ram air hoods, APR splitters).
This is my setup so far, prob getting some Japanese wheels this year to make it more of a jdm stang
870AFB86-68CB-471A-A233-7C2D0F64016C.jpeg

myboostedgst

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Premium
It’s rare to see Mustangs on JDM wheels. That’s one reason I love my Work Emotions so much.

OP
OP
AndJake

AndJake

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
Bagged Ecoboost Mustang
It’s rare to see Mustangs on JDM wheels. That’s one reason I love my Work Emotions so much.
Yeah I’m looking at older jdm wheels refinished like weds, older work wheels, etc
Sponsored